- Movies Sara Ali Khan Sets Major Fashion Goals With Her New NYC Pictures!
- News Amit Shah assures of BJP, Shiv Sena coming together Ramdas Athawale
- Sports Lionesses run over Tigresses in Hero U-17 Women’s Championship final
- Technology How To Create Your Own Chrome Browser Theme
- Automobiles Jawa Perak TVC Released: Promotes The Perak As Reliable
- Travel Hajo - The Pride Of Assam
- Finance Anil Ambani And 4 Others Resign As RCom Directors
- Education JEE Main 2020 Sample Question Paper With Solution For Numerical Value Section
Kate Middleton is on a Royal Tour of Pakistan and she has been wowing us with her traditional outfits. Last time, the Duchess of Cambridge impressed us with an understated periwinkle blue ethnic suit by designer Maheen Khan and this time, she took a western turn but with a traditional touch. Yes, with her latest outfits, Kate Middleton taught us how to pair an ethnic number with western outfit. So, let's take a look at her latest two numbers for some solid fashion inspiration.
The Jacket Dress With Pyjamis
For a meeting with Pakistan's President, Dr. Arif Alvi, Kate Middleton kept it simple and gave us a brand new office wear goal. So, she paired her jacket dress with pyjamis, which meant she mixed traditional with western. So, the Duchess of Cambridge donned a structured green jacket dress that was buttoned and paired it white pyjamis and a light printed dupatta. She wore complementing ballerinas with her ensemble and accessorised her look with intricate earrings. The makeup was enhanced by pink lip shade and Kate Middleton partly tied her tresses, which finished her look.
The Gown With A Stole
Hosted by the British High Commissioner to Pakistan, the Duchess of Cambridge graced the special reception with Prince William at the National Monument in Islamabad. For the occasion, Kate Middleton wore a sequinned bottle green gown by Jenny Peckham. It was a structured full-sleeved gown with flared hem, which she paired with a complementing stole. With her dupatta, she gave her western attire a traditional touch. She kept her accessories game minimal and upped her look with meticulously-done earrings.
So, which ensemble of Kate Middleton's did you like more? Let us know that in the comment section.