- 2 hrs ago Labyrinthitis: Types, Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis And Treatment
- 2 hrs ago Can Diabetics Donate Blood? Everything You Need To Know
- 3 hrs ago Q-Rious 2019: A Corporate Networking Event For LGBTQ+ Community Is Going To Be Held In Delhi
- 3 hrs ago Malavika Mohanan Makes Us Want To Up Our Dress Game With Casual Outfits
- Sports WWE Superstar Charlotte Flair takes special dance lesson from Bollywood actor Varun Dhawan - Watch
- News Sikkim State Lotteries Diwali Bumper: Small Businessman from WB wins first prize of Rs 5 Crore
- Movies Bigg Boss 13 Day 46 - Will Mahira and Paras be the next duo to part ways in the Bigg Boss house?
- Finance Why Did Bharti Airtel Shares Gain In Trade On Friday Despite Massive Q2 Loss?
- Travel Jabalpur - A Dream Destination For All Seasons
- Technology Vodafone Idea's ARPU Declines To Rs.107 During Q2FY20
- Automobiles Jawa Perak Launched In India At Rs 1.94 Lakh: New Bobber-Style Jawa To Rival RE Classic 350
- Education Delhi Nursery Admission 2020-21: Explore Admission Schedule And Registration Details
Kate Middleton and Meghan Markle have distinctive style sense. They have created a new fashion wave and are among the most followed style icons in the world. Unlike many royal figures, both Kate and Meghan have a very believable fashion sense. And this is particularly why we admire them a lot. They are relatable on so many levels.
Recently, they were spotted with their husbands at the Centenary of the Royal Air Force Westminster Abbey Service. While, Prince William and Harry were dressed in a military uniform, Kate and Meghan looked spectacular in their dresses.
They again pulled off their signature style statements with a lot of grace and panache. So, Kate sticked to her structural dress and Meghan's royal attire had a bit of Hollywood touch to it. But we think, Meghan is doing a good job as a royal figure, particularly in the dress department.
Meghan again sported a bateau neckline dress and we are still wondering what's up with her. Her Dior dress was full-sleeved and featured an A-line sartorial cut. It was a figure-hugging dress and the former actress looked like a dream come true in it. She paired her dress with beige-hued pumps that went well with her outfit. Meghan's hat was quite unusual and had a mystifying quality to it. It actually accentuated her overall look.
Kate's attire was very formal and business-like. She also wore a full-sleeved dress but her crisp outfit seemed more royal than Meghan's dress. Her sharp V-necked collared attire was also body-hugging and had a straight fit. Unlike Meghan, Kate's hat was a lot more usual with white-hued flowers adorned on it. Kate's pink-hued pumps went perfectly with the stunning dress.
While, Kate has been promoting formal fashion, Meghan has been clearly channeling the looks of Audrey Hepburn. We thought they looked fabulous but according to us, Kate's dress had an edge as it was more event-appropriate.
What do you all think? Whose attire wooed you more?