- 7 hrs ago What The--! Thousands Of Penis Fishes Found On California Beach
- 7 hrs ago Scientists Develop Once-a-month Contraceptive Pill, Human Trials To Be Done Soon
- 8 hrs ago A 78-Year-Old Pensioner Gets A Christmas Surprise And The Video Will Move You To Tears
- 8 hrs ago The Navy Officer’s Wife Vidya Raju Rescues 20 Kg Python, Video Goes Viral
- Technology NASA Finds Water Ice On Mars; Could Life Be Possible?
- Movies Arjun Kapoor Faced 3 To 4 Rejections From Aditya Chopra Before He Cracked Ishaqzaade Audition
- Sports Injured Bhuvneshwar Kumar may miss the ODI series against West Indies
- News Refineries shut, fuel crisis likely in Northeast if agitation continues
- Automobiles New 2020 Suzuki Hayabusa Launched In India: Priced At Rs 13.75 Lakh
- Finance Prince Pipes To Launch IPO On Dec 18
- Travel Tips To Have A Local Experience When Travelling Or Moving Overseas
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
The Duchess of Cambridge, Kate Middleton is on a Royal Tour of Pakistan with her husband, Prince William. The royal couple landed last night and today they met kindergarten children in Islamabad. Kate opted for a traditional suit for the occasion and well reminded us of Princess Diana. The Duchess of Cambridge also donned a blue-hued suit that Lady Diana had once sported. However, Princess Diana's salwar suit was more elaborate and Kate Middleton's suit was more on the minimal side.
So, speaking about Kate Middleton's suit, it was by designer, Maheen Khan. Well, it was one of the most impressive traditional wears we had seen in a long time. It was a humble suit and ideal for formal occasions. So, Kate Middleton wore a periwinkle blue classic kameez, which she paired with a straight-fit trouser and a two-toned chiffon scarf. The attire was absolutely elegant and understated. We also loved the intricate embroidery on the neckline area. It was a light and summery full-sleeved ethnic wear, which the Duchess of Cambridge pulled off so gracefully.
She teamed her attire with pointed beige-hued sandals, which went well with her look. However, we felt a pair of black sandals would have looked even better. The accessories were minimal and Kate Middleton upped her look with intricate earrings and a statement ring. The makeup was highlighted by a muted-toned pink lip shade, contoured cheekbones, and smoky kohl. The middle-parted wavy tresses rounded out her avatar.
Kate Middleton looked absolutely impressive and gave us festive wear goals. So, what do you think about her attire and look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.