- 1 hr ago Viral Video Of Pigeons Wearing Hats In Las Vegas Got Twitterati Explode With Reactions
- 2 hrs ago Scientists Develop Carbon Dioxide Eating Bacteria, A New Hope For Climate Emergency?
- 3 hrs ago Here Is How You Can Recreate Priyanka Chopra’s Glam And Bold Make-up Look
- 4 hrs ago Indian-Origin Scientist Finds A Way To Fix Leaky Gut By Dead Probiotics
- Sports Hero I-League: Diagnosed with chicken pox, East Bengal defender plays I-League match
- News Tantrik 'rapes' 21-year-old for Nikah Halala after husband gives Triple Talaq
- Movies Alia Bhatt Beats Deepika Padukone, Named The Sexiest Asian Woman Of 2019
- Technology Xiaomi Launches Gigabee Smart Walkie-Talkie: Price And Features
- Automobiles Maserati Levante, Ghibli & Quattroporte Launched With V6 Petrol Engines
- Finance Retail Inflation Spikes In November To 5.54% On Costly Food Items
- Travel 10 Beaches To Enjoy A Sunny Christmas With Your Family!
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
The Duchess of Cambridge, Kate Middleton was dressed to perfection in her traditional outfit, as she visited the Badshahi Mosque in Lahore and Shaukat Khanum Memorial Cancer Hospital. After her all-white chikankari suit, Kate Middleton opted for a gorgeous blue suit. Her attire was designed by Maheen Khan and we have decoded the ensemble for you.
So, her attire consisted of a flowy kurta and she paired it with pyjamis. It was a traditional long kurta that was full-sleeved and accentuated by intricate embroidery in gold on the neckline area. It was a humble ensemble and the Duchess of Cambridge looked flawless in it. She also draped a light matching dupatta with her attire. Her dupatta was enhanced by sleek embellished border.
Kate Middleton paired her attire with exquisite juttis and upped her look with a statement ring. The makeup was minimally done with a light pink lip shade and subtle kohl. The middle-parted hairdo rounded out her avatar. Previously, Kate Middleton donned a periwinkle blue classic kameez, trousers, and a chiffon scarf by the same designer.
So, what do you think about her attire and look? Let us know that in the comment section.