- 1 hr ago Daily Horoscope, 06 October 2022: Today's Horoscope Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- 18 hrs ago Tribute: American Country Music Icon Loretta Lynn No More At 90
- 18 hrs ago Navratri 2022: Goddess Chamunda Shakti Peeth Of Himachal Pradesh
- 20 hrs ago Balaji (Hanuman) of Mehandipur In Rajasthan: Timings, How To Reach, Puja Rituals And Legends
- Movies The Ghost Day 1 Box Office Collection Worldwide: Nagarjuna's Thriller Opens To Decent Numbers!
- News Hurricane Ian: Biden and DeSantis stress unity amid cleanup
- Sports Legends League Cricket: Full List of Award Winners, Player of the Match, Player of the Tournament
- Finance Prabhudas Lilladher Picks 5 Stocks To Buy Amid Festive Cheer For Gains Up To 20%
- Education JIO ANNOUNCES THE LAUNCH OF JIO TRUE 5G
- Automobiles Mahindra XUV300 Sportz Edition Spotted - Comes With More Power & A Few Visual Tweaks
- Travel Most Interesting Facts About Kullu Dussehra
- Technology Google Pixel 7 vs Pixel 7 Pro: What Differences Can We Expect?
From a fashion perspective, the American Music Awards 2020 showed us all that glitters can also be silver. Yes, we witnessed a number of amazing silver-toned fashion moments that left us speechless. The divas were dressed to slay in their resplendent silver outfits, which we so loved. From Paris Hilton to Jennifer Lopez, here are the divas, who stunned us with their silver numbers.
The socialite, Paris Hilton looked gorgeous in her silver dress, which was designed by Valdrin Sahiti. She was styled by Sammy K and exuded glam vibes in her full-sleeved jacket-style dress that featured a plunging neckline and structured silhouette. Her dress was elaborately embellished with silver-toned mirror-work and crystals. She accentuated her look with diamond studs from Lara Heems, which went well with her look. The makeup was minimally-done with muted-brown lip shade, contoured cheekbones, and winged eyeliner. The impeccable long ponytail completed her stylish avatar.
Styled by Mariel Haenn and Rob Zangardi, Cara Delevingne rocked the Dolce & Gabbana metallic suit. She was sparkling in the silver suit from the brand that consisted of a cropped jacket and matching straight-fit trousers. She colour-blocked her ensemble with a nude corset top and accessorised her look with dainty pendants and complementing earrings from Dior Jewelry. The makeup was enhanced by vibrant orange lip shade and pink eye shadow and cheekbones. The side-parted layered tresses rounded out her boss lady avatar.
Courtesy: American Music Awards
Dua Lipa looked stunning in silver as she performed at the AMAs. For her performance, she wore a Versace silver dress that was sleeveless. It was a custom-made dress with turquoise crystal mesh and it was a structured number. She wore stockings with her dress and paired it with complementing boots, which were also custom-made. The makeup was highlighted by silver-blue eye shadow and matte lip shade. The sleek combed tresses completed her dazzling look.
Picture Credit: benjaminaskinas
Taraji P Henson
Taraji P Henson, who was the host of the night, was styled by John (Juan) Mumblo. She wore a Giorgio Armani dress that was sweater-style and full-sleeved with a slit-neckline. It was an embellished dress with statement silver embellished details on the neckline and sleeves. She also wore an ivory turban that made her look a class apart. Taraji paired her attire with silver heels, which went well with her look. Her dainty jewellery was from Tiffany & Co. The makeup was enhanced by muted pink lip shade, contoured cheekbones, and dark kohl with pink eye shadow.
Picture Credit: benjaminaskinas
Jennifer Lopez also slayed it at the AMAs 2020. She looked phenomenal and was styled by Rob Zangardi and Mariel Haenn. It was a bold number with a plunging-neckline bodice and a skirt with a slit. The attire was accentuated by silver sequins and it came from Balmain. She also carried a one of a kind 1945 monogram clutch from the label. She upped her look with diamond earrings and rings from Luminous Diamonds. The makeup was highlighted by glossy pink lip shade and smoky kohl. The short blonde tresses wrapped up her look.
So, whose silver attire and look did you like the most? Let us know that.
- bollywood wardrobeParis Hilton Got Engaged With Beau Chris Zylka Wearing A Metallic Outfit
- women fashion7 Hollywood Babes Who Suffered Massive Wardrobe Malfunctions
- lifeParis Hilton Wears Salman Khan's Necklace
- lifeParis Hilton Faces A Nip Slip At 2014 BET Awards
- lifeParis Hilton Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction Before Birthday
- insyncParis Hilton, Cy Waits Confirm Ending Relationship
- insyncParis Hilton, Busy With Album & Not To Wait For Cy Waits
- trends n styleParis Hilton Gets Into Racing With MotoGP
- trends n styleParis Hilton Skin Care Collection To Hit The Stores!
- insyncParis Hilton: There Is Nothing Like Me
- insyncParis Hilton Wants A Family
- insyncWho Ate Paris Hilton's 30th Birthday Cake?