- 7 hrs ago A 12-Year-Old Colour-Blind Boy Gets Emotional After He Sees Colours For The First Time
- 10 hrs ago Hina Khan’s Mesmerising Blue Eye Make-up Is All You Need To Slay This Holiday Season
- 11 hrs ago Rasika Dugal's Black Outfit Can Easily Elevate Your Formal Look
- 13 hrs ago Instagram Beauty Trends Of The Week: Deepika Padukone, Ranveer Singh, Kareena Kapoor & More
- Movies Miss World 2019: Miss Jamaica Toni-Ann Singh Wins The Crown; India's Suman Rao Is The 2nd Runner Up!
- Sports West Indies built credibility with T20 performance against India, will be a force to reckon with during WC: Brian Lara
- Technology Micromax Revenue From Sales Fall 45% To Rs. 2,368.79 Crore In FY19: Report
- News CAB protest: Violence in WB; curfew relaxed in parts of Assam, Meghalaya
- Automobiles Volvo XC40 T4 R-Design Petrol Launched In India At Rs 39.90 Lakh, Ex-Showroom
- Finance RBI To Offer Liquidity Support Scheme For 24X7 Functionality Of Neft
- Travel How Christmas Is Celebrated In Different Parts Of India
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
Movie lovers around the world wait for this highly prestigious event whole year to hear their favourite star's name after the line "and the Oscar goes to..." Not just that, the Oscars red carpet is the mecca of fashion and the greatest opportunity for international stars to look their fashionable best and emerge as a global fashion icon amid roaring speculations and judgement by fans and fashion police. Every year, the Oscars red carpet sees a wonderful mix of vivid fashion statements. Talking about statements, where there is Jennifer Lawrence, their will be something quirky to look forward to.
Deemed as the award show darling, Jennifer Lawrence made people's hearts' skip a beat with her stunning entry at the Oscars in a glittery black and gold Dior gown. But what made all eyes pop was her struggle to find her seat.
Seems like Jenn made the best use of complimentary wine, as she was seen rushing to grab her seat for the show. Known for her extremely candid demeanor and often letting loose attitude, Jenn this time was snapped with a wine glass clutched in her hand, briskly yanking her magnificent gown, as she climbed over chairs and struggled to find her seat.
Well, that is J Law for you. Unabashedly real, being the ultimate diva she is.
The 'Passengers' actor does not have a nomination this year, but that couldn't stop her from grabbing all the attention of the paps and fans alike.
Even on the red carpet, the actress was seen pulling off a typical J Law feel, as she stretched her hands pretending to fly, which left the guests and paps 'ROFL'ing.
The Oscars 2018 were held on March 4th at the Dolby Theater and Highland Center.