- 8 hrs ago Meet The Indian Baba Who Has Not Washed His Hair For 40 Years
- 1 day ago Mahira Khan Makes Us Want To Attend A Wedding Right Now With Her Breathtaking Sari
- 1 day ago Exclusive: Doctor Shares How Parents Can Reduce Screen Time For Kids to Counter Myopia Risk
- 1 day ago Kalki Koechlin Just Made This Monsoon A Little More Fun With Dreamy Blue Eye Make-up!
- Sports Mark Wood eyes Ashes role despite injury blow
- News Knowing one's duty is good: Priyanka Gandhi's jibe at Adityanath's Sonbhadra visit
- Movies Bigg Boss Telugu 3 Opening Episode Live Updates: Contestants' List, Nagarjuna's Return To TV & More
- Technology Bluetooth Missing From Windows 10 Device Manager – Here’s The Fix
- Education SBI Clerk Mains Admit Card 2019 Next Week
- Automobiles Anand Mahindra Tweets About Creative Parking Space: Fashioned From A Plastic Overhead Water Tank
- Finance HDFC Bank Q1 Profit Jumps 21%; Announces Interim Dividend And Share Split
- Travel Magical Destinations To Visit In South India During Monsoon
There were a lot of predictions that took rounds before the onset of Met Gala 2019. One of those collections, which were predicted to be 'Campy' was the Gucci's Fall/Winter 2018-19 collection, which the brand showed at the Milan Fashion Week. The collection had models carrying replica of their own heads, which gave goosebumps to the audience. The Met Gala 2019 theme was about celebrating unnatural and this kind of a look fitted the bill. Jared Leto rocked this very Gucci look at Met Gala.
The 'Into the Wild' actor quite obviously nailed the theme by flaunting a replica of his head. However, this look turned out to be a bit dull since it was predicted and already been shown at a fashion week. So, as far as the analysis goes Jared Leto aced the theme, which talked about artifice. Now coming to his attire, it was a vibrant red cloak and it was definitely Met Gala-worthy. Yes, it did have an androgynous touch, which made it fall within the cannon of the theme.
The satiny ensemble of his was accentuated by sparkly silver jewelled tones, which made us actually reminiscent of the last year's theme, 'Heavenly Bodies: Fashion and the Catholic Imagination'. The whole Jared Leto effect was certainly dramatic but what we call, safe dramatic. So, do you think Jared Leto looked impressive enough? Let us know that in the comment section.