- 2 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 23 January 2020
- 10 hrs ago Can You Get Pregnant While On Birth Control Pills?
- 11 hrs ago 11 Health Benefits Of Doing Pushups Daily
- 12 hrs ago Did You Know These Benefits of Drinking Green Tea Before Bed
- Movies Ala Vaikunthapuramloo Day 11 Worldwide Box Office: Film Maintains A Winning Streak
- Technology Upcoming Samsung Premium Smartphones Expected To Launch In 2020
- News Democrats to make case against Trump at Senate impeachment trial
- Sports Thailand Masters: Saina, Srikanth crash out, India's challenge ends at BWF World Tour Super 300 event
- Finance Budget 2020: Govt May Tweak 5% Tax Slab To Include Upto Rs 7 Lakh Income
- Automobiles MG ZS Electric SUV Registers 2,800 Units In Bookings Within 27 Days Of Unveil
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Jammu and Kashmir In 2020
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Manish Malhotra is back with his brilliant artifacts and magnificent couture this time at India Couture Week 2016. This time, Manish has taken his inspiration from Persian opulence.
Manish opened his show The Persian Story at the Taj Palace in the capital and boy, it was hard to believe the grandeur of his work.
As the starry night kicked off, we saw beautiful models looking like Persian kings and queens. Manish has outdone himself again. Also, let's not fail to acknowledge the beautiful stage setup.
The collection takes its inspiration from splendid Persian architecture, the blooming flora and fauna and the fearless royals. In this collection, you'll come across delicate gold embroidery on sheer fabrics.
Lehengas, sheer tops, velvet jackets, cigarette trousers, splendid gowns and maharaja sherwanis are a few of the highlights of this collection. The collection delves into the shades of maroon emerald green and azure blue.
The Bollywood heartthrob Fawad Khan will surely take your breath away and the queen of Bollywood Deepika Padukone will slay you alive.
With a collection so grand, Manish couldn't have a better choice of showstoppers. In the last shows, Manish got Aishwarya Rai and Kareena Kapoor to walk for him.
Deepika Padukone - The Showstopper
Deepika stole the show in this splendid red and golden lehenga. The off-shoulder blouse and a lehenga skirt that comes with an extended trail. The sheer work of gold embroidery is marvelous.
Fawad Khan! Oh Boy!
Fawad looked like a Persian Prince Charming while walking the ramp in this maxi length velvet jacket and maroon kurta.
The Intricate Work
The jari work blouse paired with maroon skirt embellished with intricate silver embroidery.
The Splendid Skirt
Manish's splendid skirts are breathtakingly beautiful.
The Satin Charm
The collection is not just sheer embroidery work but also has subtle satin charm to it.
The emperor styled gown comes with full sleeves and a wide opening in the front.
The Elegant Floral Work
Manish also brought back the flirty florals in his gowns. This off-shoulder earthly tone gown is embellished with floral patterns.
Deep Wine Separates
This ensemble comprises of a deep wine red kurta and cigarette pants. The kurta is embellished with sequin flowers.
Sheer & Satin
This ensemble is an artwork of blending sheer fabric with satin.
Cocktail Gown Anyone?
This sequined floor-length gown comes with a tulle dupatta. The entire piece is put together by a belt.
Talk about the sheer elegance? This gown has subtle tones of floral patterns. This is an absolute must for the lovers of feminine clothing.