- 7 hrs ago 73% Population Of Odisha Has Developed Antibodies Against COVID: ICMR Survey
- 8 hrs ago Karisma Kapoor Celebrates Spring Stylishly In The Fall; Posts A Cute Set Of Pictures With Randhir Kapoor
- 9 hrs ago Benefits Of Pomegranate For Babies: When To Introduce And Things To Remember
- 13 hrs ago Janhvi Kapoor And Ananya Panday Flaunt Green Outfits At The Global Citizen Live 2021 Event
- Sports IPL 2021: CSK vs SRH: Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Tips, Possible 11, Match prediction
- Technology Flipkart The Big Billion Days Sale: Discount Offers On Realme 8s 5G, Realme C21Y, Realme Narzo 30 5G, And More
- News UP relaxes Covid lockdown norms for functions at open spaces
- Movies Shah Rukh Khan: Gauri Says I Overact All The Time And I Do Not Even Look Good On Screen [Flashback]
- Automobiles eBikeGo To Install 1 lakh IoT Enabled Charging Stations In India
- Finance Crisil Upgrades Bharti Airtel's Long-Term Rating to AA+; Short-Term Rating Reaffirmed
- Education JMI Entrance Exam Result 2021 Declared For All Courses, Check JMI Result Link
- Travel Top 10 Places To Visit In Karnataka in Winter
Independence Day beckons us to dress up traditionally. In a number of offices, you have Independence Day celebrations and you would want to dress up your ethnically best. The functions are also organised to celebrate Indian freedom and obviously we are all looking for something refreshing to wear. So, this Independence Day, we have three tricolour-inspired suggestions for you. We have decoded saffron, white, and green-hued outfits for some Independence Day 2019 inspiration. So, this 74th Independence Day, here are the ensembles.
This Independence Day, you can wear saffron-hued salwar kameez like what Deepika Padukone wore for one of her pre-wedding pujas. You can go for an entire saffron suit and team it with a printed saffron dupatta or you can even pair saffron kurta with white pyjama or salwar. If your choice is a saffron suit, accessorise your look with jhumkis and bangles.
You can pay a tribute to the day with a plain white sari like Kangana Ranaut. You can wear sheer cotton or chiffon sari, or if you don't have budget issues, there is nothing better than a white Muslin sari. However, you can also wear printed ivory or chikankari saris and spruce up your look with oxidised silver jewellery for this Independence Day.
A green-coloured outfit is the easiest to find, so if you don't have a lot of time In hand, you can notch up your avatar with a green lehenga. You can either go for a plain green lehenga or wear a rich brocade green attire if you want to stand out. With a green ensemble, you can elevate your look with emeralds, silver, or gemstones.
So, which coloured attire will you wear for this Independence Day? Let us know that.