- 26 min ago Priyanka Chopra Jonas And Kim Kardashian West Will Inspire You To Buy Warm And Soft Coats
- 56 min ago Ananya Panday And Bhumi Pednekar’s Chic Outfits Are Ideal For Casual Parties
- 1 hr ago Asha Parekh Exudes Regal Vibes With Her Resplendent Silk Saris
- 2 hrs ago Priyanka Chopra Jonas' Glittering Ivory Badla Sari Is Absolutely What We Want To Own
- Technology Qualcomm Announces Snapdragon XR2 Platform For Advanced Applications
- Movies Gaurav Gera On Neha Kakkar's Body-shaming Video: We Were Given Lines To Enact By Writers & Channel
- Finance Here’s Why You Should Preserve The Receipts/Bills Of Your Gold Purchase
- News Hyderabad vet rape-murder case: What we know so far
- Sports Liverpool's century under Klopp, groundhog day for Spurs – the Premier League Data Diary
- Travel 8 Most Relaxing Beaches In India To Visit In December
- Automobiles MG ZS EV Electric SUV Unveiled For Indian Market: Range, Features, Specifications & Details
- Education Indian Navy Day: 5 Amazing Facts Students Should Know
College is great, isn't it? The long-hours of gossip, canteen time, fun at lectures, parties, and fashion.
College fashion is the best. No worries to put on formals or shop for expensive shirts. You can wear anything to class, style it well and still get famous for pulling off the crazy fashion.
The most worn garment by college goers is the jeans and yet somehow we always miss to cover the importance of good old jeans. Today we are going to talk exclusively on the importance of jeans and ways to style them for college.
Yes. If you don't have a good collection of skirts and dresses, your basic jeans can get you the desired style icon image in college. All you have to do is the follow 9 styling tips mentioned below.
It's possible now. You don't always have to own a good deal of dresses or jackets. You can do just the same with a number of jeans if you style it well. Well, learn it over here... 9 ways to style your jeans to become the fashionista of your college:
Add A Layer Of Sequin Pattern
Believe it or not, they look super awesome! Already own a pair of distressed denims? Add a pattern of sequin lace. Wear it with your favourite sweatshirt and whites neakers.
Bring Back Those High-Waists!
You don't need to shy away from 90s fashion. Embrace it. Get a high-waist pant with visible patterned buttons. Wear it with a cutesy shirt.
Not Just Jeans!
Try something else rather than going for the regular skinnies or distressed styles. How about wide-legged jean? Isn't it adorable?
Wear It With Cute Tees
Do you have a collection of graphic tees? So why not wear those on your distressed denims. Match them well with heels.
Colour Blocking Done Right
For a casual and funky college attire, you need to have basics ready. A hot pair of colour blocked jeans, a sweatshirt and a pair of sneakers.
Indo-Western Jeans Attire
Add a maxi kurta to your casual jeans and wear it with flats. There you go girl! A perfect attire for your Monday class.
Because Basic Is Cute
Sometimes is basic is too cute to handle. Like in this case. A simple white tee, distressed denims and a pair of white sneakers. Too cute, isn't it?
Bell Bottoms Is The New Thing
Bell Bottoms are coming back in the market. And if you want to be the college fashionista, you need to try these before anyone else does.
Oversized Tees & Geeky Glasses
Match your skinnies/boyfriend jeans with oversized tees and geeky glasses.