- 6 hrs ago Dog Bite: From First Aid Treatment To Preventing It, Here's All You Need To Know
- 7 hrs ago UK-based Same-sex Couple Become The First To Carry Baby In Both Of Their Wombs Through IVF
- 8 hrs ago Neena Gupta's Frock Look Is Winning The Internet And We Love It
- 8 hrs ago Ananya Panday’s Bronze Make-up Look For Star Screen Awards Is A Red Carpet Win
- Movies Shah Rukh Khan Says He Would Become Extremely Lonely If He Ever Took Up Direction
- News Seeking to provide Indian citizenship, Lok Sabha passes Citizenship Amendment Bill
- Technology ACT Fibernet Offering Netflix Subscription In Jaipur, Guntur
- Sports 13th South Asian Games: Naveen Kumar shines as Indian Kabaddi Team crush Sri Lanka to win gold medal
- Automobiles Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Finance Petrol Price Rises To One-Year High; Price In Delhi Rs. 75/Lt
- Travel Darjeeling - The Queen Of Hills
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
It was not the first time Hillary Clinton was wearing an attire by Payal Khandwala. In fact, it was the second time that she wore the designer's outfit. The first time, Hillary wore it at the India Today Conclave, where she met the Kapoor sisters- Kareena and Karisma. However, this time, the former first lady of USA, ditched her power suits and donned a Payal Khandwala dress for a play in Manhattan.
Hillary wore a muted-toned number, which was a cross between traditional and western sensibilities. Her shirt dress was crisp and enhanced by asymmetrical hemline. This was her one of the most evolved numbers and she looked graceful in it. Her dress was collared and was updated by quarter sleeves.
It was a sharp-edged dress and was accentuated by pleated details. However, the dress did have a flowy touch, which made the attire seem so comfortable. She teamed her dress with complementing pumps. A layered neckpiece and studs notched up her look. Hillary's makeup was minimally done.
We loved Hillary Clinton's dress and we are certain that she is going to create a trend with this dress. Don't you think so too?