- 20 min ago Eid ul-Fitr: Sania Mirza Flaunts A Dark Green Suit, Gives Us A Twinning Moment With Her Son; Pictures Inside!
- 1 hr ago Dare To Copy: Kartik Aaryan Flaunts Stylish Long Hair As He Sends Out Eid Wishes To Fans On Instagram
- 5 hrs ago Happy Birthday Madhuri Dixit: 5 Beautiful Ensembles Of The Diva To Keep You Ethnically-Inspired For Weddings
- 9 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 15 May 2021
- News Ghulam Nabi Azad writes to PM Modi, suggests measures to ramp up vaccine manufacturing
- Technology Samsung Galaxy A22 5G, 4G Leak Leaves Nothing To Imagination; MediaTek SoCs, 15W Charging In Tow
- Movies Saba Ali Khan Shares A Beautiful Throwback Picture With Kareena Kapoor Khan, Soha Ali Khan And Inaaya Kemmu
- Finance Metal Stocks Are Soaring, Here Are 2 Solid Picks
- Sports Vincy Premier League 2021: Schedule, Teams, Squads, Timing in IST, Live Streaming Info, Key players
- Automobiles CFMoto 650MT BS6 Teased Ahead Of India Launch: Adventure Motorcycle Pre-Bookings Begin
- Education BITS Pilani Postpones BITSAT 2021 Exam And Extends Application Last Date
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Gujarat In May
Gal Gadot, who created a trend with John Lennon song, Imagine amid lockdown and was on the receiving end of the trolls for the same, recently surprised us with her Vogue cover. The Wonder Woman actress exuded glamourous vibes with her cover shoot. We have decoded her attire and look for you.
Gal Gadot looked totally glamourous in her attire and we so loved the fierce look. Her photoshoot radiated strength and was titled, 'Once Upon A Time In Fashion'. Posed against a backdrop of deserted land with rocky hills in the background, Gal Gadot looked amazing. She wore a silver sequined gown that was accentuated by intricate patterns and shimmery details. Her ensemble was also enhanced by sheer accents. It was a figure-flattering number with a sheer skin-colour bodice.
View this post on Instagram
This was shot at Vasquez rocks a few months back...Who could have imagined what was coming? Thank you @voguemagazine for having me. Taken by the extraordinary @annieleibovitz ❤️🙏🏻❤️ ... fashion editor - @tonnegood entertainment editor - @sergiokletnoy Makeup - @sabrinabmakeup Hair - @renatocampora
A post shared by Gal Gadot (@gal_gadot) on
The actress kept her look jewellery-free and her makeup was also nude-toned. The muted pink lip shade and subtle eye makeup upped her bold avatar. The wet tresses rounded out her look and with this, she also gave us hairdo goal. So, what do you think about her attire and look? Let us know that in the comment section.
Photos Credit: Gal Gadot's Instagram