- 38 min ago Indo-Pak Lesbian Couple Slams TikTok For Removing Their Video: 'Rumours About Homophobia Are True'
- 1 hr ago Kriti Sanon Has Fashion Lessons For Those Who Want To Ace The Traditional Marathi Look
- 2 hrs ago Karisma Kapoor Gives Us Awe-worthy Moments With Her Ethnic And Western Outfits
- 6 hrs ago Daily Horoscope 10 December 2019
- Movies Samantha Akkineni Refuses To Be A Part Of This Ambitious Remake?
- News Kopardi rape case: Pro-Maratha outfit seeks speedy justice in
- Sports Champions League preview: Liverpool face tricky test at Salzburg
- Technology Massive Asteroid Approaching Earth At 44,172 Km/h; Should You Worry?
- Travel Northern India By Rail | A Five Day Circular Trip
- Finance Yes Bank Falls On Reports Of Jhunjhunwala Shelving Investment Plan In The Bank
- Automobiles Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
Aren't you excited to attend college this year? New clothes, new syllabus, new friends and new gossip. And have you already started planning for your Fresher's Day party?
Presuming that your college, like most colleges, aids ethnic fashion on Fresher's day. So you'll be wearing a saree? Aren't you?
I know how daunting it can get to pick that one saree that can go with your body type and also, your choices. And once you're done deciding the saree for the DAY, then comes the blouse.
Argh! And then accessories... footwear... handbags...too many things to jot down. On top of all this, you have the Miss Fresher's title to win. Well, who doesn't want to get popular right at the beginning of a first-year college?
So to help you out in selecting the perfect saree for your the Day and win you that Miss Fresher's title, we compiled a list of 5 sarees (inspired by your favourite Bollywood divas) here.
Take a look, read the tips thoroughly, and go win that Miss Fresher's title like a boss:
1. Romantic Florals & Shimmer & Net: If you love to wear net sarees, then this one is for you. Try to select a net saree that has a floral border or embellishments. Go for light colours. Add a contrasting solid colour blouse. So if the saree is blue go for golden sequin blouse.
To not pin the pallu for this since an open pallu will bring out the blouse perfectly. Add a pair of heavy earrings. Braid your hair. And boy, you are so ready!
2. Bright Colours & Chiffon: If you don't want to manage a lot, then don't go for a heavy net saree. Chiffon is the perfect fabric for you. The flowy material will bring out your curves.
Take a solid colour saree with accentuated border and a sleeveless blouse, perhaps? Leave your hair blow dried. Add heavy statement earrings to it.
3. Satin & Cotton: If you love going a little edgy, then shun the mainstream saree style. Instead, try something like this (the picture shown below)... Take a high neck tee or if you already have a simple cotton blouse and match your mom's solid satin saree to it. Of source, it will be in contrast. Add a chunky jewellery to it. Perhaps, a metal necklace? Tie your hair in a braided bun.
4. Sheer Blouse & Chiffon: If you adore blouses then keep your saree simple and add an accentuated blouse. Get it stitched from your tailor. Add see-through panels or see-through long sleeves to your blouse.
Wear it with a simple solid-coloured bordered saree. Don't any accessory to it.
5. Leather & Cotton: If you love to go hipster, try this saree version. Go for a floral high neck and quarter sleeve light shade cotton blouse. Match it with a solid bright color saree.
Add a cross-body leather bag to it. You can amp it up by adding sunnies and tan gladiators.
So which saree style are you opting this Fresher's day?