- 12 min ago LFW W/F 2019 Day One: Esha Gupta Sets The Ramp Ablaze With Her Bold Gown
- 12 hrs ago LFW W/F 2019 Day One: Inclusivity Was Promoted With This Body Positive Fashion Show
- 13 hrs ago Janamashtami 2019: How Lord Krishna’s Stories Can Help Your Child Become A Better Person
- 13 hrs ago LFW W/F 2019 Opening Show: Celebs In Glam Avatar For Manish Malhotra's Show
- Movies Comali Worldwide Box Office Collections Week 1: Jayam Ravi’s Film Hits The Jackpot
- Technology Buying Guide – Avail Up To Rs. 30,000 Discount On Best Gaming Laptops On Amazon
- News Twitter outrage in India, 2,764 complaints recorded
- Sports Cummins replaces Paul in West Indies squad for India Test
- Finance SEBI To Provide Rs 1 Crore Reward And Hotline Access To Insider Trading Informants
- Automobiles Kia Seltos Launching Tomorrow In India: Here Are All The Details Ahead Of Its Launch
- Education KMAT Result 2019 Released: Explore What After Result
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
The 4th of July commemorates the Independence Day of the United States Of America and has been celebrated ever since 1776. The glorious day is commonly associated with family reunions, Baseball games, picnics, parties and a celebration of the freedom.
This year also happens to be the year when the Americana trend has gone global and what better day to keep up with the trend than the 4th of July. The essence of freedom and everything American was all over the runways this season and its the right time to get on with the trend.
We have 8 different ways you could try and chanel the Americana trend like a true fashionista, no matter which part of the globe you live on.
The Bikini Way
You could try a one piece swimsuit or go for a sexy two-piece. The colours of the star spangled banner is what makes the Americana trend what it is.
The Cool Kicks
Be it a pair of high-tops or converse or even a pair of sky-high heels, the aAmericanatrend can look great on all of them. You could let your shoes do all the talking with a more subtle outfit.
The Androgynous Style
A more subtle way of wearing the trend, this style is cool and laid back. With a lot more accessories and other statement clothing along, this is the perfect style for the girls who like to dress down.
The Pretty Hairband
You could wear it in a cool head wrap style or a hairband with a bow, the essence of the style is what matters here. Or you could go all out and wear in a cool turban style.
The Stylish Scarf
Keeping the entire outfit basic and pairing it up with one simple star-spangled scarf can redeem your entire look for the 4th of July.
The Legging Style
Leggings, jeggings, and sweats are all the rage this season and you could combine athleisure with Americana and sport those leggings like a true fashion diva to every occasion throughout the day.
The Cute Dress
Just the incorporation of colours into an outfit can give you the vibe of the Americana trend. You can look stylish in this trend even while keeping the cute old school charm intact.
The Formal Style
One can look super stylish in this trend even while at work. The colours are key, a white blouse with blue pants can be made to look Americana inspired with just an addition of a stark red clutch.