- 3 hrs ago Erythritol: Health Benefits And Side Effects
- 4 hrs ago International Men's Day 2019: Things You Can Do To Make Your Man Feel Special
- 4 hrs ago This Winter Season, Keep Your Nail Game Strong With These Superb Trending Colours
- 5 hrs ago Aamir Khan's Laal Singh Chaddha Look Is So In Tune With The Fashion Sensibilities Of A Common Man
- News Vodafone Idea, Airtel to raise mobile service rates from December amid financial crunch
- Technology Redmi Note 8 With 3GB RAM To Be Launched Soon In India: Price And Availability
- Sports Hope X1 Racing League revives stagnant Indian motorsport scene: Karthikeyan
- Movies Rakul Preet Singh Joins The Cast Of John Abraham And Jacqueline Fernandez Starrer Attack
- Finance Should You Get An Insurance To Cover Possible Loss Of Car Keys?
- Automobiles Land Rover Off-Road Driving Experience: The "Above & Beyond Tour 2019’ Comes To Bangalore
- Travel Igatpuri – A Perfect Travel Destination
- Education JEE Main 2020 Sample Question Paper With Solution For Numerical Value Section
The 4th of July commemorates the Independence Day of the United States Of America and has been celebrated ever since 1776. The glorious day is commonly associated with family reunions, Baseball games, picnics, parties and a celebration of the freedom.
This year also happens to be the year when the Americana trend has gone global and what better day to keep up with the trend than the 4th of July. The essence of freedom and everything American was all over the runways this season and its the right time to get on with the trend.
We have 8 different ways you could try and chanel the Americana trend like a true fashionista, no matter which part of the globe you live on.
The Bikini Way
You could try a one piece swimsuit or go for a sexy two-piece. The colours of the star spangled banner is what makes the Americana trend what it is.
The Cool Kicks
Be it a pair of high-tops or converse or even a pair of sky-high heels, the aAmericanatrend can look great on all of them. You could let your shoes do all the talking with a more subtle outfit.
The Androgynous Style
A more subtle way of wearing the trend, this style is cool and laid back. With a lot more accessories and other statement clothing along, this is the perfect style for the girls who like to dress down.
The Pretty Hairband
You could wear it in a cool head wrap style or a hairband with a bow, the essence of the style is what matters here. Or you could go all out and wear in a cool turban style.
The Stylish Scarf
Keeping the entire outfit basic and pairing it up with one simple star-spangled scarf can redeem your entire look for the 4th of July.
The Legging Style
Leggings, jeggings, and sweats are all the rage this season and you could combine athleisure with Americana and sport those leggings like a true fashion diva to every occasion throughout the day.
The Cute Dress
Just the incorporation of colours into an outfit can give you the vibe of the Americana trend. You can look stylish in this trend even while keeping the cute old school charm intact.
The Formal Style
One can look super stylish in this trend even while at work. The colours are key, a white blouse with blue pants can be made to look Americana inspired with just an addition of a stark red clutch.