- 56 min ago Instagram Beauty Looks Of The Week: Taapsee, Kareena Kapoor, Lady Gaga, Deepika Padukone & More
- 2 hrs ago Malaika Arora's Patola Sari Is For Handloom Connoisseurs And Those Who Want To Look A Class Apart
- 3 hrs ago 6 Perks Of Spending A Day At Amusement Park With Your Friends
- 4 hrs ago 8 Reasons That Tell Why Arguments Are Better For Your Relationship
- News Assam NRC data back online after 10 days: Report
- Movies Basking In The Success & Her Achievements, Content Czarina Ekta Kapoor Is The Force To Reckon With!
- Sports ICC WWT20: Win against formidable Australia will give India huge confidence going ahead, says Mithali Raj
- Technology Oppo Might Launch A31 Next Week In India: Report
- Automobiles Toyota Vellfire MPV Launching In India On 26 February: Details And Expected Price
- Finance RBI Working On Including Govt Bonds In Global Indices
- Education Top 20 Universities In Emerging Economies University Rankings 2020
- Travel Top 6 Places To Visit In India To Observe Maha Shivratri!
The 4th of July commemorates the Independence Day of the United States Of America and has been celebrated ever since 1776. The glorious day is commonly associated with family reunions, Baseball games, picnics, parties and a celebration of the freedom.
This year also happens to be the year when the Americana trend has gone global and what better day to keep up with the trend than the 4th of July. The essence of freedom and everything American was all over the runways this season and its the right time to get on with the trend.
We have 8 different ways you could try and chanel the Americana trend like a true fashionista, no matter which part of the globe you live on.
The Bikini Way
You could try a one piece swimsuit or go for a sexy two-piece. The colours of the star spangled banner is what makes the Americana trend what it is.
The Cool Kicks
Be it a pair of high-tops or converse or even a pair of sky-high heels, the aAmericanatrend can look great on all of them. You could let your shoes do all the talking with a more subtle outfit.
The Androgynous Style
A more subtle way of wearing the trend, this style is cool and laid back. With a lot more accessories and other statement clothing along, this is the perfect style for the girls who like to dress down.
The Pretty Hairband
You could wear it in a cool head wrap style or a hairband with a bow, the essence of the style is what matters here. Or you could go all out and wear in a cool turban style.
The Stylish Scarf
Keeping the entire outfit basic and pairing it up with one simple star-spangled scarf can redeem your entire look for the 4th of July.
The Legging Style
Leggings, jeggings, and sweats are all the rage this season and you could combine athleisure with Americana and sport those leggings like a true fashion diva to every occasion throughout the day.
The Cute Dress
Just the incorporation of colours into an outfit can give you the vibe of the Americana trend. You can look stylish in this trend even while keeping the cute old school charm intact.
The Formal Style
One can look super stylish in this trend even while at work. The colours are key, a white blouse with blue pants can be made to look Americana inspired with just an addition of a stark red clutch.