- 1 hr ago World Diabetes Day 2019: Expert Tips To Eat Right And Manage Diabetes
- 1 hr ago Living In A Nuclear Family? 8 Common Problems That You May Relate To
- 2 hrs ago Deepika Padukone And Ranveer Singh Look Traditional Perfect On Their First Anniversary
- 2 hrs ago Google Uses 'Walking Trees' Doodle To Mark Children's Day And Raise Awareness About Deforestation
- Finance Wholesale Inflation Declines Marginally In October
- Technology MIUI 11 Launcher Update Brings Much-Awaited App Drawer
- News Is not speaking Kannada a major issue in Bengaluru, see what people have to say
- Sports India Vs Bangladesh: R Ashwin equals Muralitharan's world record; becomes fastest Indian to 250 Test wickets at home
- Automobiles Honda SP 125 BS-VI Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 72,900
- Movies SHOCKING! Siddharth Shukla & Jasmin Bhasin’s Friendship Turned Sour Because Of Rashami Desai!
- Education Delhi Nursery Admission 2020-21: Explore Admission Schedule And Registration Details
- Travel Kalady – The Land Of Holy Shrines
Come the festival of lights, diwali and we all look forward to getting dressed for the Laxmi puja. While some of us opts for lehengas and suits, a few also want to drape saris for the special occasion. So, for those of you, who want to drape saris, we have curated five awesome sari ideas for you. The saris on the list by these designers are latest and absolutely classy, so take a look for some festive inspiration.
Yes, this sari by Naturally Anuradha is absolutely festive and graceful. Draped in a nivi style, this sari is accentuated by subtle motifs and intricate embroidery. The sari also features deep red border and she teamed her sari with a half-sleeved blouse with patterned border. If draped conservatively like the model, you wouldn't need to accessorise your look with jewellery much but you can spruce up your avatar with delicate bracelets.
Parul And Ashie
If you want to drape a pastel delicate sari for the festive occasion, this Parul and Ashie sari is ideal for you. Dipped in peach-pinkish hue, this sari is absolutely light and enhanced by white floral accents. You can team it with a tailored full-sleeved blouse like the model or you can colour-block it too with a white-hued blouse. Also, if planning on draping this sari, don't forget to notch up your avatar with pearl jewellery.
Not everyone wants an understated sari, some of us might even want an absolutely vibrant number like this sari by Sanjukta Dutta. This sari is splashed in the shades of blue and looks totally festive and bright. We love the exaggerated puffed-up light blouse and floral accents, which you can totally team with this sari. In case you are thinking of draping this sari, keep you jewellery light and gold.
Pramaa by Pratima Pandey
White is such a special and lovely hue and the best part about white sari is that you can pair it with myriad hued blouses. This Pramaa by Pratima Pandey sari donned by model is gorgeous and what we like about this sari is so simple yet stunning. You can pair this sari with a floral blouse like in the picture or you can even opt for minty green or pink blouse for some festive effect. Accessorise your look with studs and bracelets, if you are planning on wearing this sari.
Ikai By Ragini Ahuja
In the aforementioned point, we were talking about colour-blocking your sari. So, yes this Ikai By Ragini Ahuja sari is a perfect example. This sari is absolutely humble with sheer accents, dotted patterns, and floral embroidery on the border. The model has teamed it with red sleeveless blouse, which makes for a winning combination but you can go for different colours too. Keep your jewellery light if this is your sari choice.
So, which sari from the list will you pick for the Laxmi puja? Let us know that in the comment section.