- 7 min ago B’day Girl Malaika Arora And Other Bollywood Celebs Stunned In Their Chic Outfits At The Bash
- 2 hrs ago Hina Khan Has 4 Exalted Hairstyles For You To Rock This Festive Season
- 2 hrs ago Remember The Story Of Shravan Kumar? This Man Is On A Nation-Wide Tour Along With His 70 YO Mother
- 3 hrs ago Birthday Special: Four Lavish Designer Lehengas Of Isha Ambani, Which Are Totally Wedding-worthy
- Technology ACT Fibernet Offering Five FlexyBytes+ Topup Vouchers
- News Centre''s delegations visit Srinagar to finalise governance-related reforms in J&K, Ladakh
- Movies Non-bailable Warrant Issued Against Remo D'Souza In A Fraud Case
- Automobiles Top-Selling Scooters In India For September 2019: Honda Activa Continues To Maintain Lead In Segment
- Sports Sourav Ganguly is the best person to lead BCCI: Vinod Rai
- Finance How To Check For Your Name On The Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana List?
- Travel How Vacation Expectations Can Ruin Your Trip!
- Education Top 10 Universities In QS India University Rankings 2020
It's Christmas time and with that, all the church bells will chime. That is a yearly process but what is not regular is the yearly style trends. While the Christmas bells start ringing, you have to unload the wardrobe of all the faded style trends and have to reload with the latest ones.
In this article, we will tell you the must-follow style trends during this Christmas season.
Sequin outfits are very cool and this winter, this is the hottest style statement. You should definitely own a sequin apparel, be it attires, shoes or bags, this trend is totally a killer one. We are assuming that you have already stocked in some of the sequins, and if you have not, better late than never. Do not miss on the trend.
As we have already talked about this, leather jackets have always been the sexiest winter style statement and if you want to experiment with different colours in leather jackets, here are simple and hottest options of this season. Do try them.
Vinyl pants are also very cool and if you pair one with a bright top or a dress, it looks stunning. Also, do not forget the boots if you really want to reveal the leggy lass in you along with vinyl pants. Make your Christmas eve hotter and make yourself the hottest chic with a pair of these pants.
Tulle dresses are not just pretty, they also make you look hotter. This Christmas, make your Christmas brighter by wearing tulle dresses. The best thing about tulle dresses is it's comfort level and it can be worn both during the day and night.
Embroidered boots have become a rage in the fashion market and as there are many girls who are not comfortable with boots, we have come with a better solution. Embroidered shoes are as cool as embroidered boots, just with a little bit more comfort level. Grab a pair and you will never regret.
All these style trends are must-have during this winter and over all, each one of them is a good investment.