- News 620 km human chain formed demanding withdrawal of new citizenship law
- Technology 5 Apps To Buy Medicines Right From Your Smartphone
- Movies Bigg Boss Malayalam Season 2 Update: Double Elimination & Wild Cart Entries This Weekend!
- Sports Kobe Bryant dead: How the Lakers legend became an all-time great
- Automobiles Fiat Stops Production Of 1.3-Litre Multijet Engine: The End Of The Road For India’s Favourite Diesel
- Travel 10 Most Popular Historical Places And Sites In Karnataka
- Finance Top 10 Recurring Deposits with Higher Interest Rates
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
It's November and we can already sense a temperature drop. Winters are the best. Not because of warm socks, hot beverages, furry quilts, but because of remarkable wardrobe.
We get to flaunt coats, cardigans and even sweatshirts in style. Black and shades of black become the trending color, which who won't love?
Having said that, we made a list of winter wardrobe items that will massively trend between the mid-November and tone down in the beginning of December. After keeping a track of fashion websites and keenly watching the winter fads, we've come down to these 4 items. So let's not wait anymore and predict our winter wardrobe trends:
Like always sweatshirts will be a big hit with college goers and teenagers. Printed sweatshirt, GOT quotes and many other interesting typographies will become a fad. Hoodies will be adored.
Open-knit sweaters will come back from the hiding. It will trend among hipsters. Open-knit sweaters boho look will be admired by the hippies during this winter.
Camel Coats will break all chartbeat records. The stylish and chic camel coats will trend because of their color and neat cutouts. Many will also flaunt it because of its Brit vibe.
Boyfriend cardigans will be don by many fashion fanatics. Summer colors would be used for these cardigans, adding a charm to the ensemble.
So what do you think will come true? Let us know by commenting below.