- 7 hrs ago What The--! Thousands Of Penis Fishes Found On California Beach
- 7 hrs ago Scientists Develop Once-a-month Contraceptive Pill, Human Trials To Be Done Soon
- 8 hrs ago A 78-Year-Old Pensioner Gets A Christmas Surprise And The Video Will Move You To Tears
- 8 hrs ago The Navy Officer’s Wife Vidya Raju Rescues 20 Kg Python, Video Goes Viral
- Technology NASA Finds Water Ice On Mars; Could Life Be Possible?
- Movies Arjun Kapoor Faced 3 To 4 Rejections From Aditya Chopra Before He Cracked Ishaqzaade Audition
- Sports Injured Bhuvneshwar Kumar may miss the ODI series against West Indies
- News Refineries shut, fuel crisis likely in Northeast if agitation continues
- Automobiles New 2020 Suzuki Hayabusa Launched In India: Priced At Rs 13.75 Lakh
- Finance Prince Pipes To Launch IPO On Dec 18
- Travel Tips To Have A Local Experience When Travelling Or Moving Overseas
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
Most of the time the life of a girl revolves around the world of fashion and beauty. We all have been cautious enough to spend time thinking about what looks best on us and what to wear for the next party. But sometimes, over thinking can end up in a disaster, yes the fashion disaster. We might have committed endless mistakes during our 20s.
Here are the fashion mistakes we all make during our 20s.
1. Street shopping
Street shopping is one of the biggest mistakes we made during our 20s. We bought dresses from the streets and then cried about the cheap quality of the garment. Street shopping is still a fantasy for people in their 20s because it brings a lot of fun and enjoyment. Avoid shopping from the streets as they offer you low-quality goods at dirt cheap prices.
2. Buying A Thing Again And Again
Admit it, that if we have a soft corner for one of our favourite belongings, we end up buying them again and again. It can be a basic white shirt or a blue denim. We don't mind purchasing the same garment again and again. Believe me, I have a set of 6 white T-shirts which look absolutely the same.
3. The Size Blunders
We have been guilty of committing size blunders over and over again. We have always picked up the small size because somehow we thought wearing a small size can make us look slim and thin. Wearing the wrong size has always been a matter of pride during our 20s. Now, I have finally realized that wearing the wrong size can end up making you look like a cheap and low on fashion girl.
4. Overpaying For Low-Value Clothes
Everyone of us has done this during our 20s and let's accept it now. We have overpaid for branded clothes. A garment need not be good just because it belongs to a particular brand. However, some people are still crazy for brands and they don't mind spending all their hard earned cash for the brand label name.
5. Discriminated Between Western And Indian Dresses
When I was in my 20s, girls were divided into two groups - the girls who wore Indian clothes and the girls who wore western clothes. According to our society, at one point of time, the girl who wore Indian wear was high on morals and values while other girls who could afford to wear western clothes were considered as girls with a lot of attitude and pride. Now I believe, I feel confident in all types of attire I wear.
6. Not Wearing The Same Clothes
I have grown up and I have finally realized that wearing the same piece of garment twice in a week is absolutely not a big deal. You can wear it and carry yourself with pride. During your 20s, you must have almost convinced yourself that if you wear the same clothes again and again, people will notice you and might judge you for the same.