- 1 hr ago Kiara Advani's Pink Chikankari Lehenga Is Absolutely On Our Wish List
- 2 hrs ago Maha Shivratri 2020: 13 Quotes, Sayings And Messages To Share With Your Loved Ones
- 2 hrs ago 15 Indian Spices And Their Amazing Health Benefits
- 3 hrs ago Maha Shivratri 2020: 7 Auspicious Leaves That You Can Offer To Lord Shiva
- Movies Kunal Kemmu Gets Candid; Talks About Soha And Why He Doesn't Talk About His Hometown Kashmir
- News Tension at a Kolkata hospital after family member of deceased woman hits doctor
- Sports Golf: Strong mix of Indian and international challenge set for Indian Open 2020
- Technology Verizon Might Not Sell Pixel Phones From Pixel 4A Onwards
- Finance Zerodha Applies For Mutual Fund Business License
- Travel Top 6 Places To Visit In India To Observe Maha Shivratri!
- Education CBSE Board Exam: Explore List Of Barred Items And Which Pen To Use In Exam
- Automobiles Hero Destini 125 BS6 Scooter Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 64,310
Recently, a fashion designer named Tanya Patni took the internet on fire with her bridal lehenga from her wedding. The interesting factor about her beautiful lavender-hued lehenga was that it was designed by the bride herself. How cool is that! It was not an ordinary lehenga, it gave us fresh vibes and was definitely a treat to our eyes. She customised it accordingly, so that her lehenga matched with the theme of her wedding. So, let us take a close look at her stunning lehenga and decode it.
So, Tanya Patni designed her lehenga in lavender hue and shimmering fabric. Her gorgeous lehenga was accentuated by complementing subtle heavy embroidery and golden embellishments. It also featured floral accents at the hem. She crafted an equally beautiful choli and dupatta to enhance the look. Her boat-shoulder choli was half-sleeved with plunging neckline and checkered patterns on it while the dupatta featured embellished border. The bride looked so beautiful as she draped it over her head. Even her jewellery choice was on-point and it upped her look. She opted for gold-toned earrings, heavy necklace and maang tikka. Her all three jewellery pieces had green-pearl detailing. Tanya completed her look with a traditional red choora that also gave bridal feeling.
As far as her hairstyle is concerned, she pulled back her braided tresses into a romantic low bun and adorned it with purple-hued accessory. On the makeup front, she slightly contoured and highlighted her T-zone, cheekbones, and jawline. Filled thick brows, kohled eyes, eyelash extensions, lavender-hued eye shadow, soft blush, and glossy pink lip shade elevated her look.
We are in love with her bridal lehenga. It inspired us to choose a wedding lehenga beyond the typical red and pink hues. What do you think about it? Do let us know in the comment secion.