- 5 hrs ago Flaxseeds For Weight Loss: Ways To Add It To Your Diet
- 8 hrs ago Tamil Actress Ramya Pandian Graces Cook With Comali Show In A Blue Khadi Linen Sari
- 8 hrs ago Shraddha Kapoor And Rakul Preet Singh's Street-Style Looks Are Something To Look Forward To
- 8 hrs ago Instagram Beauty Looks Of The Week: Deepika Padukone, Priyanka Chopra, Sonam Kapoor And More
- Movies Lion Gold Awards 2020 Winners List: Shaheer, Hina, Jennifer, Shraddha, Dheeraj & Others Bag Awards
- News Karan Johar, Ekta Kapoor, Kangana Ranaut awarded the 'Padma Shri'
- Sports Mary Kom conferred with Padma Vibhushan, Sindhu gets Padma Bhushan
- Technology Airtel Vs Reliance Jio Vs Vodafone: Best Prepaid Plans That Offers 3GB Data
- Travel 10 Most Popular Historical Places And Sites In Karnataka
- Automobiles TVS iQube Electric Scooter Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 1.15 Lakh
- Finance Top 10 Recurring Deposits with Higher Interest Rates
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
The sensibility of artifice and exaggeration- Camp-the theme of Met Gala 2019 had us fascinated but this particular look made our eyes pop out and head spin. That look was of actor and singer, Ezra Miller, who went for a theatrical look and masquerade touch. He wore a Burberry number, which was subtly dramatic and that eye makeup was absolutely trippy.
So Ezra looked outlandish in his pinstriped suit that was black in colour. It was an English-fit woolen suit that came with a dramatic meticulously pleated cape. The cape was an interesting addition and he teamed his elegant suit with a crisply-collared white shirt. Ezra's ensemble was intensified with the help of a crystal-studded cage corset. The suit was also detailed with personalised cufflinks.
He paired his ensemble with crystal-embroidered brogues thereby accentuating his look. Now coming to his makeup, which absolutely enchanted us, consisted of a deep red lip shade and multiple eyes painted on his face, which created an optical illusion effect. Yes, it was awful and unsettling but you see the theme was about that. The wavy hairdo added a feminine touch and we thought Ezra looked a Camp apart. What do you think about his attire and look? Let us know that in the comment section.