- 2 hrs ago Daily Horoscope, 03 December 2022: Today's Horoscope Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- 7 hrs ago 'AmTrue,' A Safe Menstrual Cup For Women, Was Awarded The International Glory Awards 2022
- 9 hrs ago New Treatment For Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Could Provide Lasting Relief Without Surgery
- 10 hrs ago Here Are Some Tips To Help You Achieve Natural-Looking And Fuller Eyebrows
- Finance Top 7 Govt-Owned Stocks That Hit Their New 52-Week High
- Movies Hit 2 Day 1 Box Office Collection: Adivi Sesh's HITverse Crime Thriller Begins On A Grand Note!
- Sports FIFA World Cup 2022: Cameroon vs Brazil: Brazil stunned by Cameroon, still top Group G after 1-0 loss
- News KCR's daughter Kavitha gets CBI summons in Delhi liquor scam
- Travel 7 Insane but True Things About Travel You Never Realized
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Sales Report November 2022 - Sales Up By 14.26%
- Technology Redmi 11A Could Soon Replace The Redmi 10A; Spotted On IMDA, TENAA
- Education IIT Placements 2022: 30 students bag packages over Rs 1 cr
Emma Corrin, who impressed us with the role of late Lady Diana in the Netflix series The Crown, has regularly surprised us with her fashion statements at different awards platforms. At the Golden Globes, the actress mirrored the costume sensibilities of Pierrot Clowns with her Miu Miu gown. At the Critics Choice Awards, she celebrated jewels with her Schiaparelli gown that was adorned with pearl encrusted jewels around the slit neckline. Even the heavy pearl and gold earrings matched the jewels attached to her ensemble! With her fashion sensibility backed by perception, we were sure that Emma Corrin would bring something new to the table at the SAG Awards. And this time, she opted for a Prada dress that was as striking as her previous numbers. Kudos to the stylist, Harry Lambert, who has worked with Emma on her all three aforementioned looks.
So, this ensemble was a rarity too and not just because of the asymmetrical hem but the attire was enhanced by a mix of diverse textural elements. The bodice of her attire featured a silk spaghetti top that was layered with floral lace overlay. As for the sleeves, they were sky-blue with subtle embellished motifs and Bishop-style. Separated by a chic black Prada belt, which added structure to the attire, the skirt had our attention. Her skirt was like old school-meets-modern ballroom. A significant part of the skirt was textured grey-hued with sharp pleats. The grey part was floor-touching and the contrasting ivory part was crafted out of a soft fabric unlike the sturdy grey. The skirt was adorned with lace floral accents, just like the lace overlay of the bodice. She paired her ensemble with black ankle-length boots, which went well with her outfit.
The jewellery was minimal. Emma Corrin wore dainty diamond drop earrings to spruce up her look. The makeup was light with pink lip shade and subtle pink eye shadow. The middle-parted short fringe hairdo completed her look. Emma looked gorgeous. So, what do you think about her attire and look? Let us know that.
Photographer Courtesy: Christina Ebenezer
- fashion trendsYear Ender 2021: How Bernie Sanders, Kim Kardashian, Zendaya, Lady Gaga Made Fashion Headlines
- fashion trendsThe Crown: Elizabeth Debicki Recreates Princess Diana’s ‘Revenge Dress’ Moment; Why This Dress Is Iconic
- fashion trendsEmma Corrin’s Emmy’s 2021 Costume Is Surprising And There Could Be Salem Witch Trials Angle To It
- fashion trendsThe Serpent And Other 40s-Early 90s OTT Shows And Hit Movies That Can Inspire Your Airport Wardrobe
- fashion trendsFlashback Friday: When Lady Diana Wore Yellow Overalls And How The Outfit Was Reimagined In The Crown
- fashion trendsAs Princess Diana’s Wedding Gown Will Be Exhibited, Here Are Some Interesting Facts About Her Gown
- fashion trendsGolden Globes 2021: Did Emma Corrin Find A Connect Between Pierrot Clown And Lady Diana With Her Gown?
- fashion trendsKristen Stewart In The Red Jacket And Black Hat Looks Just Like Princess Diana
- hair careYear Ender: Short Hair Goals From Princess Diana Of The Crown And Beth Harmon Of The Queen’s Gambit
- fashion trendsWarina Hussain Captures Everyone's Attention In A Mini Strapless Bodycon Dress [PICS]
- bollywood wardrobeActress Kriti Sanon Is A Dream In Pink Ethnic Wear - See Pics!
- bollywood wardrobeAlaya F Shares Her Euphoria Vibes In These Beautiful Photos