- 6 hrs ago 73% Population Of Odisha Has Developed Antibodies Against COVID: ICMR Survey
- 7 hrs ago Karisma Kapoor Celebrates Spring Stylishly In The Fall; Posts A Cute Set Of Pictures With Randhir Kapoor
- 8 hrs ago Benefits Of Pomegranate For Babies: When To Introduce And Things To Remember
- 12 hrs ago Janhvi Kapoor And Ananya Panday Flaunt Green Outfits At The Global Citizen Live 2021 Event
- News UP relaxes Covid lockdown norms for functions at open spaces
- Movies Shah Rukh Khan: Gauri Says I Overact All The Time And I Do Not Even Look Good On Screen [Flashback]
- Sports IPL 2021: BCCI announce time change for October 8 doubleheader; to host both games at same time
- Automobiles eBikeGo To Install 1 lakh IoT Enabled Charging Stations In India
- Finance Crisil Upgrades Bharti Airtel's Long-Term Rating to AA+; Short-Term Rating Reaffirmed
- Technology Microsoft Xbox Series X|S Become First Set Of Consoles To Support Dolby Atmos And Dolby Vision
- Education JMI Entrance Exam Result 2021 Declared For All Courses, Check JMI Result Link
- Travel Top 10 Places To Visit In Karnataka in Winter
We women get super excited when our partner asks us out for a date night. We not only get the opportunity to spend quality time with him but the idea of getting ready for him, excites us more. Whether you're going on your first date or a casual outing with your long-term partner, dressing up to impress is what you would want to do. But with excitement also comes the confusion on what to wear and how to look the best. So, to help you out, we have come up with 15 different stunning date night outfit ideas, keeping your comfort level in consideration. From the signature little black dress to a comfy pair of jeans and top, we have picked the best outfits to make your date night the best. We have also listed some styling tips to help you nail the look with ease. So, get ready and start scrolling down.
1. Little Black Dress
A little black dress or fondly called as LBD has always been and is still very much in vogue and so you can always count on it to make you look effortlessly stunning. This dress is especially perfect for dinner or romantic date with your partner. The black dress itself is so classic and amazing that it does not require any add-ons. Just pair it up with bright or nude-coloured heels and you are good to go.
2. Floral Dress
Blossom like a flower in a floral dress and you will definitely succeed in impressing your special someone. The floral-patterned dresses are not just eye-catching and cute but also exude positive and cheerful vibes that's surely going to attract your partner. Floral dress will look lovelier if they are flared and breezy and not body-hugging. Pair it with stilettos and you are done.
3. Skirt And Top
A skirt and top is the most sassiest combination one can flaunt on a date night. But sometimes it can also break your entire look if the combination is not quite right. From picking the right colour to pairing it with a suitable designer skirt, you ought to have the style guide. For instance, a strapless black crop top partnered with a classy slit skirt is the perfect combination.
4. Dress With A Denim Jacket
A bodycon dress will definitely be a good choice but adding a layer to it with a denim jacket, will make your overall look a little more sophisticated. Especially, if you are unsure about what kind of dress you should wear or if you feel the dress which you have is too simple, a denim jacket will do all its magic.
A jumpsuit is the perfect outfit for a date night, do you know why? Because of two reasons- first, it gives you the elegance of a dress and second, it will give you comfy vibes with trousers as a part of the attire. And when you go for a backless number, it's like a cherry on the cake! The best part about jumpsuits are that it can be worn for any kind of date, whether movie or dinner.
6. Crop Top And Pants
Crop top and pants might look simple but if you have that style and confidence to pull the pair off, trust us, it will turn out to be your go-to outfit for every outing with your partner. By crop top and pants, we don't mean you have to pick the same coloured upper and bottom but you can also choose different coloured pants.
7. Jeans And Top
Jeans are comfortable, we understand and it's totally okay to opt it for a date night until and unless you have the right top to pair it with. T-shirts are obviously a big no-no especially for date nights as it looks too casual. So, instead you can either go for a strapless printed crop top or a fancy sleeveless blouse. Complete your look with a pair of heels and some make-up.
8. Crop Top, Pants And Jacket
You don't always have to dress up in mini dresses and put on your high heels; sometimes you can also go for a street-style number and flaunt your cool style. To create a cool look, pick a crop top or T-shirt and pair it with loose or oversized denim pants. Layer your outfit with a bomber jacket and complete your look with a pair of sneakers.
9. Crop Top, Denims And Shrug
This is just another way of how you can flaunt style on a date night, keeping your comfort zone in consideration. Ripped or distressed denim jeans have been trending a lot since a past few years and the fashion enthusiasts are still introducing different designs of it. Team your cool jeans with a crop top and to add style, layer it with a long shrug. Complete your look with a pair of boots.
10. Midi Dress
While you'll naturally want to look gorgeous, you'll also want to dress comfortably, especially when it's your first date night. And so keeping comfort in mind, if you are uncomfortable in a mini dress, you can pick a pretty midi dress instead. It can be bodycon or flared and printed or plain. Team it with strappy heels and earrings and you're all set!
11. Midi Dress With A Blazer
You're supposed to meet your date in just 20 minutes and you find nothing to wear but just a plain midi dress. Don't upset yourself! Look again, in your wardrobe and pull that classy black blazer out. Layer it with your midi dress, accessorise your look with some jewellery, put on your heels, and you're good to go!
12. Blazer Dress
A blazer dress is another type of dress, which is trending a lot these days. Even our celebrities have been making statements in their stylish as well as pretty printed blazer dresses. They not only look stunning but also adds sophistication to our look. Up your look with a matching statement belt and complete your look with matching boots.
13. Denim Dress
Who can ever go wrong with denim? They are extremely comfy and perfect for a date night. Whether you're going on a movie date or on a dinner date, a denim dress is what you can pick to look impressive and classy. For a more playful look, pair it with contrasting heels or lace-up heels. Complete your look with a bright-shade lipstick and get ready to flaunt your style!
14. Top And Long Skirt
Again, if you are going on a first date, keep your comfort as your topmost priority. If not mini-skirts, you can actually go with midi or long skirts. The skirt can be bodycon or flared, depending on your choice. If your skirt is printed, pair it with a simple top and if your skirt is plain, pair it with a fancy top. Complete your look with a thin statement belt to add structure to your attire.
15. Sequin Dress
Sometimes, it's also the venue or the place that matters while you're dressing up. Depending on where you're heading for a date night, you need to pick the right outfit. So, if you have your date at a 5-star restaurant or a club, what can be better than a shimmering sequin dress! Team it with stilettos and on-point make-up and you're ready to stun your man.
Additional Styling Tips
These were all the kind of outfits which you can choose from for your date night. But putting on just an outfit and a pair of heels, isn't just enough. You got to have some style too. And so, here are some additional styling tips, which will help you get ready with ease. Take a look.
• Before wearing any outfit, first make sure you wear the confidence. If there is lack of confidence, you can never nail any look.
• Keep your comfort your topmost priority, be it your outfit or your heels.
• Let your necklace and earrings play the game, if your dress is too simple or casual.
• Style your hair according to your outfit.
• Pay extra attention to your make-up as it can make or break your look.
• Keep safety pins, hair pins, lipstick, and other essential things in your purse for the safety purpose.
• If you find yourself look boring, remember layering it with a jacket or blazer is all you need to do to spruce up your look in less than 2 seconds.
• Lastly, choose a perfume that is good as well as delicate.
So, are you ready to impress your partner? Which outfit are going to pick? Let us know that in the comment section.