- 55 min ago Cuteness Alert: Adorable Pandas Doing Funny Activities Will Make You Fall In Love With Them
- 1 hr ago Sania Mirza Keeps Her Jewellery Game Strong At Sister, Anam Mirza's Wedding Festivities
- 2 hrs ago Sonam Kapoor Ahuja Gives Fabulous Fashion Goals With Her Amazing Outfits
- 6 hrs ago Daily Horoscope 12 December 2019
- Finance Small Savings Schemes To Fetch Sharply Lower Interest Rate From January
- News 12 yr old raped repeatedly by 4 men in Haryana
- Sports India vs West Indies: Key takeaways from T20 series: KL Rahul grabs chance; Rishabh Pant disappoints again
- Movies Birthday Exclusive! People Tend To Be At Ease Around Rajinikanth, Says Kishore
- Technology Huawei P40 To Feature Advanced Horizon Display: Launch By March 2020
- Travel 10 Best Places In India To Enjoy Christmas Vacation With Family
- Automobiles Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
Aren't you excited to start the new year at college? And we you have just passed out 12th then holy wow! You're going to charm so many with a mere help of this article.
The first week of college is always the best, in terms of fashion. You're always selecting shoes, putting outfits together. To ease you up, we are here to list the cutest outfits you can wear on your first 7 days of college. And these are not just any outfits, these outfits come straight from the closet of Bollywood sweetheart Alia Bhatt.
So sit back and take notes on the College fashion this year...
1. Polka Dots For The Cute-Side Of You: Go for the polka dotted dresses, especially the black and white ones. Add a touch of casual white sneakers. Side pin-up your hair and boy, you're so good to go.
2. Go For The Separates To Steal The Charm: Go for simple but cute separates. Like one Alia has worn. Add a pair of bright-colored shoes to the look.
3. Cutesy Summery Dress: If you're a dress person, then you should totally flaunt your dresses collection on your first week of college. Add white sneakers to your dress to make it look casual.
4. Denim Dress To Be The College Diva: If you want to be the college diva on your first days of college, then you need to wear a denim dress. It's comfy and stylish. Add you white sneakers with this too.
5. Back To Basics For Keeping It Cool: Try a cutesy top with a boyfriend or straight-cut jeans. Add flat sandals or kolhapuris.
6. White Dress For Your Parties: Keep a chic dress handy for your night overs or Friday parties.
7. Separates For Getting Handful Of Dates: Try out a crop top and a skirt with sneakers. Curl your hair and land 10 dates on the first week of your college.