- 2 min ago 5 Facts About Bougainville - The World's Newest Nation'
- 1 hr ago Cuteness Alert: Adorable Pandas Doing Funny Activities Will Make You Fall In Love With Them
- 1 hr ago Sania Mirza Keeps Her Jewellery Game Strong At Sister, Anam Mirza's Wedding Festivities
- 2 hrs ago Sonam Kapoor Ahuja Gives Fabulous Fashion Goals With Her Amazing Outfits
- Technology Jio Removes Rs. 49 JioPhone Recharge Plan, Base Plan Debuts At Rs. 75
- Finance Time To Be A Little Cautious On The Markets
- Movies Saath Nibhana Saathiya's Rucha Hasabnis Blessed With Baby Girl; Devoleena & Adaa Congratulate Her
- News JNU protest: Students vacated admin building, will attend office, says VC; JNUSU dismisses claim
- Sports India vs West Indies: Key takeaways from T20 series: KL Rahul grabs chance; Rishabh Pant disappoints again
- Travel 10 Best Places In India To Enjoy Christmas Vacation With Family
- Automobiles Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
If we were asked about what Indian outfit is the most comfortable and versatile, yet so stylish...the answer would definitely be kurtis. Kurtis are simple and easy to handle and are a perfect outfit choice amongst all college-going girls.
College-going girls have a hard time in deciding what to wear to college without being repetitive, and they also want to look stylish at the same time. The easiest solution to all the problems and the most viable option for an Indian girl's everyday setup is a kurti.
A kurti can be as simple as you want it and as bling as you would like. They are a certain must-have staple that all college girls should definitely own and have in the closet.
So, here is a list of 7 types of kurtis that every college-going girl should own.
1. The Solid Cotton One
A shade of black or white works best for the comfiest of kurtas during any season, especially the summers. The cotton kurta with straight simple stitch looks crisp and elegant.
2. The College Party One
All of us need to have one of these, for those extra-special celebration days within the college. Can be something on the more western side or something more colourful and vibrant than usual.
3. The Traditional One
Those days when we feel connected deeper to our roots this type is perfect for that completely traditional look. You could go all out with a salwar and dupatta and add up all the Indian accessories with the look.
4. The Crop One
This is a shorter kurta that derives from the Indian colours and prints but can be worn on top of cut offs and denims in a tunic style. This type of kurti is a must for one of those days when you have to run around but look cute at the same time.
5. The Western One
With globalisation comes the amalgamation of styles, and this style is perfect for a college wear to a party-at-night transition. With one constant Indian factor of pattern or fit, this look is a sure-shot success.
6. The Maxi One
The latest in kurta trends is undoubtedly the maxi kurtas that go all the way to your ankles or even floor length. This type of a kurta is a definite must-have kurta style for every college girl this season.
7. The Anarkali One
This trend has always been around and is evolving to greater heights each day. Now available in casual kurti styles, this fit and flare is a definite hit for one of those days when you feel like glamming it up at the college.
What did you think of our list of must-have kurtis? Let us know by commenting below.
Images Via Pinterest