- 1 hr ago Emma Corrin’s Emmy’s 2021 Costume Is Surprising And There Could Be Salem Witch Trials Angle To It
- 4 hrs ago What Is Psychedelic Therapy? Benefits And Risks Of The Future Of Mental Health Treatment
- 5 hrs ago On Kareena Kapoor Khan’s Birthday, Her Fashion From Movies Including Jab We Met And Omkara
- 10 hrs ago Expert Article: Nutritional Care And Challenges In Feeding A Patient With Alzheimer’s
- Education SBI Clerk Prelims Result 2021 Declared, Check Direct Link
- Sports Delhi’s Rohit Mor stuns Hussamuddin, clinches gold at 5th Elite Men’s National Boxing Championships
- Movies Pratik Gandhi On Why He Chose Bhavai Script
- Technology Realme GT Neo2 Price Revealed Ahead Of Launch; New Dimensity 1200AI SoC Variant Also Tipped
- News Joe Biden bets on rapid COVID tests but they can be hard to find
- Automobiles New Yamaha R15 V4.0 Launched In India; R15M And Aerox 155 Launched Along
- Travel 8 Beautiful Long Drive Routes In India
- Finance Pension Alert: Dearness Relief For These CPF Beneficiaries Hiked To 356% Of Basic Ex-Gratia
Churails actress Sarwat Gilani left us speechless with her traditional look. The actress gave us a white traditional suit goal that you could flaunt at a festive occasion while you sit at home, minus the pomp. Well, not only her outfit was gorgeous but her jewellery and makeup game were equally strong. So, let's decode her ensemble and look for some fashion inspiration.
Sarwat wore an ethnic suit that was accentuated by subtle chikankari work, featured floral and intricate patterns. Her suit featured sheer sleeves and flared silhouette, and she draped a complementing elaborately-done dupatta with her outfit. Sarwat Gilani's attire was stunning and she accessorised her look with heavy gold earrings from Kohar. She also upped her look with a statement gemstone ring and light bangles. The jasmine-adorned floral bangle elevated her style quotient.
As for her makeup, it was highlighted by red lip shade, contoured cheekbones with pink tint, and impeccably-applied eyeliner with just a whiff of kohl and mascara. Sarwat completed her look with a neat ponytail. Sarwat Gilani looked like a dream in her ensemble and so, what do you think about her outfit and look? Let us know that.
Sarwat Gilani is one of the most popular and impressive actors from Pakistan. She has also worked in movies like Baat Cheet and in a last year's interview to PTI, she also revealed that she regrets not working with Irrfan Khan, the actor whose first death anniversary is today. She told PTI that Irrfan Khan's team was looking to cast someone from Pakistan. They had seen her work in Mata-e-Jaan Hai Tu and they had liked it. She also added that they got in touch with the director of our show, Mehreen Jabbar and got her (Sarwat Gilani's) contact through Mehreen Jabbar and while the exchange was happening but unfortuantely the project didn't materalise because of the tensions between the two countries.
Photographer Courtesy: Sunain Photography & Films