- Technology Black Shark Joins Hands With Tencent Games For Its Upcoming Gaming Smartphone
- Finance HDFC Bank Shares Tank Over 1% On Higher Provisioning In Q3FY20
- Movies IT'S OFFICIAL! Karan Johar To Present Vijay Deverakonda's VD10 With Puri Jagannadh; Read Deets
- Sports KL Rahul set to continue as wicketkeeper-batsman for a while: Virat Kohli
- News Budget 2020: Modi govt plans to restrict purchase of Duty-free liquor to one bottle, cigarettes
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco BS-VI Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 3.81 Lakh
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
Supermodel and actress, Cara Delevingne made a rainbow splash at the Met Gala 2019. She ditched the usual gowns and instead backed the jumpsuit fashion. Cara's ensemble came from Dior and it certainly exuded naiveté and seemed like homage to the LGBT movement. It was a fascinating look and there was a certain level of playfulness to her ensemble.
So, the model-turned-actress, wore a tulle jumpsuit that was unapologetically sheer and featured a figure-flattering silhouette and tapered pants. Her ensemble came alive with multi-coloured satin bands, which absolutely made it one of the most eye-catching ensembles at this year's Met Gala. Cara even wore complementing glittery wedges, which notched up the whole vibrant effect.
The Dior Makeup brand ambassador, Delevingne also had a prop with her in the form of a walking cane, the metallic hues of which matched with her wedges. Another captivating addition to her look was that quirky headgear. The headgear of hers featured colourful elements such as bananas, furry eyes, mouth, palms, and omelets. So bizarre but Camp! She accessorised her look with the sleek embellished choker. Her hands also featured tattoos and the makeup consisted of a minty pink lip shade and well-defined kohl. The impeccable long ponytail completed her Met Galalook. Cara was unforgettable. Don't you think so too? Let us know that in the comment section.