- 25 min ago Karishma Tanna's Sari Photoshoot Is Stunning And Will Absolutely Leave You Intrigued
- 1 hr ago Alaya F's Yellow Dress Is For Those Who Want To Keep It Simple And Sassy At Party Nights
- 1 hr ago Are You A Commitment-Phobic? 11 Signs That Tell The Same
- 2 hrs ago Shraddha Kapoor’s Green Pantsuit Is For All Those Working Women Who Love Playing With Colours
- Sports ISL 2019 20: Bengaluru FC vs ATK preview, where to watch, live streaming: ATK take on BFC on Super Sunday
- Technology Everything You Should Know About Airtel Rs. 179, Rs. 279, And Rs. 349 Prepaid Plans
- News Telangana: 17-year-old girl raped, set on fire by man
- Finance Govt’s Total Receipts In April-January At Rs 12.82 Lakh Crore
- Movies Chiru 152: Sonu Sood Joins Chiranjeevi And Mahesh Babu’s Film
- Automobiles Mercedes-Benz E Class Facelift Models To Launch In India This Year: Details And Expected Price
- Education UPSC Tie-breaking Principles For Civil Services And Other Exams
- Travel March 2020: Indian Festivals And Events Guide
Jennifer Aniston and Brad Pitt shared a cute moment together at the SAG (Screen Actors Guild Awards) Awards 2020. The ex couple were papped laughing and holding hands and well, their friendly reunion conquered the internet. Apart from the friendly union, the two looked fashionable together and so, we have decoded their outfits for you.
Speaking about Jennifer Aniston first, the seasoned actress won the award for, The Morning Show. The FRIENDS Rachel Green looked elegant in her Dior gown. Yes, Jennifer wore a sleeveless white-hued silk gown for the occasion and her attire was figure-flattering with flared hem and a ruffled lace detail. She kept her look minimal and impeccable with diamond rings and gave us styling goals with that.
As for her makeup, it was light with a glossy nude-toned lip shade, contoured cheekbones, and light eye makeup. Her signature middle-parted blonde highlighted tresses rounded out her avatar. Brad Pitt, on the other hand, won the award for the Best Supporting Actor In Once Upon A Time In Hollywood. He kept it understated and simple with a black tuxedo. Well, we can say that they looked awesome together, didn't they? Let us know that in the comment section.