- 3 hrs ago Daily Horoscope, 03 December 2022: Today's Horoscope Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- 8 hrs ago 'AmTrue,' A Safe Menstrual Cup For Women, Was Awarded The International Glory Awards 2022
- 10 hrs ago New Treatment For Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Could Provide Lasting Relief Without Surgery
- 11 hrs ago Here Are Some Tips To Help You Achieve Natural-Looking And Fuller Eyebrows
- Education Revised MPBSE Time Table 2023: MP Board Class 10, 12 Date Sheet Revised; Get New Schedule Here
- Sports Pakistan will pull out of Asia Cup if tournament shifts due to India objection: Ramiz Raja
- Finance Top 7 Govt-Owned Stocks That Hit Their New 52-Week High
- News US to end mpox state of public health emergency
- Movies Hit 2 Day 1 Box Office Collection: Adivi Sesh's HITverse Crime Thriller Begins On A Grand Note!
- Travel 7 Insane but True Things About Travel You Never Realized
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Sales Report November 2022 - Sales Up By 14.26%
- Technology Redmi 11A Could Soon Replace The Redmi 10A; Spotted On IMDA, TENAA
Beyond tropical and animal-inspired prints, Beyoncé broke the cliché and showed us the fantasy side of 'The Lion King' at the premiere event. She wore an Alexander McQueen outfit and rest you can imagine how surreal it would have been. With her ensemble, the singing sensation ruled the internet and won netizens across the globe. Her dramatic attire was painstakingly detailed and it almost had a Met Gala-ish effect. The attire was a visual delight but you see this was just a red carpet premiere. It seemed like a bit of an overwhelming attire for the event.
Her bespoke crystal chandelier embroidered tuxedo dress with a dégradé crystal embroidered skirt and crystal jewellery was undoubtedly a dazzling example of master craftsmanship but hasn't the red carpet of the movie events become less about movies and more about outfits? It is interesting to see the social media flooded with more noise about Beyoncé's attire than the movie itself. If we do a bit of rewinding, at Cannes also we witnessed some ostentatious fashion. The ruffled feathers and larger-than-life cape outfits conquered the red carpet at Cannes and somewhere those outfits stole the thunder of the films.
The recent attire of Beyoncé's also made us question another perspective. Can you only make a fashion statement in today's time with dramatic, sort of theatrical outfits? Today, the red carpets are lit with so many surreal ensembles that it feels deliberate sometimes. However, at the end, we would say Beyoncé pulled off her ensemble confidently but the movie needs some chandelier lighting too. Don't you think so too?
- fashion trendsBreakfast At Tiffany’s At 60: Audrey Hepburn’s Iconic LBD, The Calcutta Story, And Natalie Portman’s Look
- fashion trendsEuphoria actress Zendaya Pays Tribute To Beyoncé With Her Violet Dress At The BET Awards
- fashion trendsGrammy Awards 2021: From Beyoncé To Taylor Swift, Who Wore What At The Awards Ceremony?
- fashion trendsWOW! Beyoncé Wore These Two Stunning Attires For Isha Ambani's Pre-wedding Bash
- bollywood wardrobeSo, Beyoncé Wore The Same Attire As Deepika’s, But Who Looked Better?
- fashion trendsBeyoncé V/s Rihanna: Whose Floral Headgear We Loved More?
- bollywood wardrobeTaapsee Pannu Flaunts Stylish Looks And Eclectic Wardrobe For A Magazine Photoshoot
- fashion trendsEmma Watson Flaunts Dramatic Old School Outfits And Minimal Makeup In Her Latest Photoshoot
- trends n styleFashion Lovers, For Sure You Will Be Stunned To See These Jaw-Dropping Couture Cakes
- fashion trendsLady Gaga Aces The Audrey Hepburn Look And Wears A $30 Million Necklace
- fashion trendsKate Middleton's Ivory Gown Has A Touch Of Romantic Spring
- fashion trendsDeepika’s Look Unveiling At The Press Meet For Festival De Cannes