- 2 min ago This All-Natural Henna Hair Dye Is The Only Remedy You Need For Your Grey Hair
- 14 min ago Ranveer Singh Rocks Two Extremely Different Outfits, Which One Did You Like More?
- 44 min ago Katrina Kaif Or Janhvi Kapoor, Who Looked More Glamourous In The Sparkling Sari?
- 1 hr ago UK Lesbian Couple Becomes The First To Carry Their Child In Both Their Wombs
- Technology Airtel Might Become Foreign Entity As Bharti Telecom Seeks Government Nod
- Sports Rishabh Pant gets backing from Brian Lara, Kevin Pietersen
- Finance Bharat Bond ETF Public Issue To Open On December 12
- Movies Ranveer Singh Kisses Shahid Kapoor On The Cheek And Shuts Down Rumours Of Cold War!
- News Not a single citizen will be allowed to turn a refugee due to NRC, CAB: Mamata
- Automobiles Yamaha R15 V3.0 BS-VI Launched In India At Rs 1.45 Lakh With Lower Power & Torque Figures
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
- Travel A Brief Travel Guide For Solo Travellers To Conquer South India
It was Wearable Art Gala and Beyonce turned up in a glittery golden gown custom-made by Falguni Shane Peacock.
The designers said that it took them 10 days to create an outfit that would suit the bold and iconic personality of Beyonce. They worked closely with her designer and created this metallic gown, which is inspired by the armor worn by armies. The pool of golden fabric around her foot added to the exotic demeanor of the global icon.
Needless to say, the pop star carried the whole look, comprising of the golden gown, golden danglers, a tiara and a sleek hairdo, with incredible confidence and panache.
But more than anything, it's a matter of immense pride that two Indian designers got the honour of creating an outfit for the Most Beautiful Woman In The World, Beyonce!