- 8 hrs ago Children Inherit Intelligence Mainly From Their Mothers: How Far Is It True?
- 10 hrs ago Single Foster Dad Adopts Five Children To Ensure They Stay United As A Family
- 10 hrs ago Indian Festival Of Holi In Germany: The Colourful Summer Party
- 13 hrs ago Guru Hargobind Singh Birth Anniversary 2022: Interesting Facts About The Sixth Guru Of The Sikhs
- Sports Wimbledon 2022: Sania Mirza, Mate Pavic go down fighting
- Technology List Of Best 8GB RAM Xiaomi Smartphones To Buy In India Under Rs. 25,000
- Movies Ariyippu Becomes First Malayalam Film To Get Selected In The Competition Section Of Locarno Film Festival
- News Raids on Vivo: China hopes for a 'fair' probe in accordance with law
- Finance Silver Rate Drops Sharply By Rs. 200, Check Rates In Major Cities Here
- Automobiles Yamaha FZ25 Vs TVS Ronin - Specs Comparison
- Education TBSE 10th, 12th Result 2022 Declared At tbresults.tripura.gov.in, Check Tripura Madhyamik, HS Result
- Travel Great Barrier Reef: Planet's Natural Ornaments
Apart from highlighting the best in cinema, Cannes Film Festival has also, over the years, become a significant platform for fashion. There are a lot of discussions that happen around fashion too at Cannes and while some may find it absolutely useless to talk about fashion at a film festival but when celebrities put in hard work to their outfits and styling, fashion too takes a central stage. After a break of one year, Cannes Film Festival is back and at Cannes 2021, we have been seeing high-octane fashion. So, let's talk about the latest awesome outfits from Cannes.
Maggie Gyllenhaal's Red Gown
For the premiere event of Benedetta at Cannes Film Festival 2021, Maggie Gyllenhaal gave us another awesome fashion moment. The actress wore a Versace gown that was splashed in dark red hue and accentuated by stripes and pleats. The bodice of her attire featured a slit and the hem was flared. It was a simple gown and Maggie accessorised her look with chic diamond jewellery from Chopard. Her hoop ear cuff was particularly striking. The makeup was highlighted by muted-pink lip shade and side-parted short bob tresses completed her look.
Soko's Sequin Gown
Musician Soko represented her movie, A Good Man at Cannes 2021 and she wore a stunning Gucci Dress for the occasion. Her attire was half-sleeved and accentuated by silver tones and black beads. The pencil-fit iridescent sequin skirt was long and detailed with intricate embroidery. Soko pulled off her ensemble confidently and she upped her look with elaborately-crafted diamond earrings. The makeup was highlighted by orangish-pink lip shade and matching eye shadow. Her nails were painted white. The middle-parted short bob tresses rounded out her avatar.
Elvira Jain's Pink Feathered Gown
Feathered gowns have become quite constant at Cannes Film Festival and by now, feathered numbers are usual and so it takes a really awesome feathered gown to leave one speechless. This feathered one sported by the top model and influencer, Elvira Jain was a gorgeous attire. She attended the screening of Benedetta and her gown was Atelier Zuhra. The bodice of her off-shouldered gown featured mosaic patterns and the skirt was voluminous and feathered. She spruced up her look with ruby jewellery and diamond and precious stones studded bracelet. Her earrings were chic and the makeup was marked by pink tones. The middle-parted long waves-like tresses completed her look.
Catrinel Marlon's White Asymmetrical Dress
Actor Catrinel Marlon's dress was rather interesting and designed by Iris Van Herpen. With her dress, she made a strong case for sustainability. Her dress was made from upcycled marine debris sourced by innovator Parley and each panel of her dress was hand and laser cut by Rogan Brown. The feathered accents accentuated her attire and she teamed her dress with white pencil heels that went well with her dress. She accessorised her look with light pink and ruby danglers and a statement diamond ring. The makeup was highlighted by glossy pink lip shade, contoured pink cheekbones, and subtle kohl. The side-parted wavy hairdo rounded out her look.
Leonie Hanne's Iridescent Gown
Leonie Hanne was a vision to behold in her iridescent gown that was designed by Tony Ward. Quite simply, she stole the limelight. She wore a one-shouldered holographic gown that gave a butterfly effect. Luminescent, her gown was pleated and tailored to perfection. The embellished neckline of her attire accentuated her attire. She notched up her look with a pair of dainty diamond earrings. The makeup was marked by glossy pink lip shade and contoured cheekbones. The sleek blonde tresses completed her avatar. After her green ruffled gown, this was also a winning attire of hers.
Anja Rubik's Bold Black Gown
Supermodel Anja Rubik sported a stunning black gown for the screening of Benedetta. She wore a one-shouldered gown that was from YSL. Her gown was accentuated by sharp slit and a thigh-high slit, which added to the bold quotient. The embellished leaf patterns enhanced her attire look. She paired her ensemble with a pair of black sandals, which complemented her attire. As for jewellery, she spruced up her avatar with an intricate choker and an arrow-shaped neckpiece from Boucheron. The makeup was highlighted by minty-pink lip shade and impeccable eyeliner. The blonde middle-parted tresses completed her look.
Didi-Stone's Pale Pink Gown
Didi-Stone looked awesome in her pale pink gown that came from Philosophy di Lorenzo Serafini. The model wore a custom off-shouldered iridescent gown that was pleated with a bow at the front. She graced the red carpet for the premiere of Stillwater. Her neckpiece was delicate with semi-precious stones studded. The makeup was enhanced by pink lip shade and contoured cheekbones. The smokey kohl enhanced her look and she rounded out her avatar with classic perm hairstyle.
Virginie Efira's Cape Gown
Benedetta actress Virginie Elfira wore a gown to the Cannes Film Festival for the screening of her movie. The actress looked gorgeous in her Dior gown that featured a plunging neckline, cinched waist, and iridescent pleated accents. Her gown came with a floor-length cape and Virginie accessorised her look with a gold-toned jewelled serpent-inspired neckpiece and a complementing bangle that totally went well with her look. As for her makeup, she wore a glossy-pink lip shade, pink cheekbones, and subtle kohl. The middle-parted blonde tresses completed her look.
So, whose attire and look did you like the most? Let us know that in the comment section.
Pictures Source: Instagram
- fashion trendsOscar Awards 2022 Red Carpet: 16 Best Dressed Celebs At The 94th Academy Awards
- fashion trendsCannes 2021: Bella Hadid And Other Divas Flaunted Their Fashionable Best; Find Out Who Looked The Best
- insyncPETA's 'Worst Dressed Celebs Of 2009'
- hair careCannes 2021: Hofit Golan, Leonie Hanne, And Farhana Bodi’s Romantic Bun Hairstyles Are Noteworthy
- fashion trendsCannes 2021: The 4 Unusual But Absolutely Slay-Worthy Fashion Lessons From The Divas
- fashion trendsWarina Hussain Captures Everyone's Attention In A Mini Strapless Bodycon Dress [PICS]
- bollywood wardrobeActress Kriti Sanon Is A Dream In Pink Ethnic Wear - See Pics!
- bollywood wardrobeAlaya F Shares Her Euphoria Vibes In These Beautiful Photos
- bollywood wardrobeDeepika Padukone Graces Cover Of Leading International Magazine - SEE PICS
- womenBillboard Women In Music Awards2022 Best Dressed: Olivia Rodrigo, Normani, Doja Cat And More
- bollywood wardrobeRhea Chakraborty Flaunts Her Beauty In A Red Hot Dress! SEE PHOTOS
- bollywood wardrobeJacqueline Fernandez Explores The Colour Of Darkness In Her Recent Monochrome Pictures!