- 4 hrs ago Daily Horoscope 07 December 2019
- 13 hrs ago Kareena Kapoor Khan's Diet Revealed By Her Nutritionist Rujuta Diwekar
- 14 hrs ago Kareena Kapoor Khan Looks So Perfect In Her Stylish Black Attire At The HT Leadership Summit!
- 15 hrs ago Lakshmi Manchu's Sari Is The Vibrant Wedding Wear You Need For Your Friend's Wedding
- Movies Bigg Boss 13: Govinda’s Daughter Tina Supports Aarti Singh; Says She's Strong-headed And Friendly
- News Jobs in Rajasthan: RSMSSB Patwari Notification releases 4,207 vacancies
- Sports La Liga joint leaders Barcelona and Real Madrid back in action
- Technology Redmi K30 5G To Feature 64MP Sony IMX686 Sensor
- Finance 3 Beaten Down Shares That Can Yield Good Returns
- Automobiles KTM 390 Adventure Unveiled At India Bike Week 2019: Here Are All The Details
- Travel A Brief Travel Guide For Solo Travellers To Conquer South India
- Education Pariksha Pe Charcha 2020: How To Participate In PPC 2020 Contest?
Angelina Jolie said she isn't giving up the idea of holding elected office at some point later. The actress, who took a break from the limelight and instead opted to rejuvenate with her godmother in Paris, has returned to on-screen after four long years. She would be seen in the sequel of Maleficent, which is titled, Maleficent: Mistress of Evil this year and we are more than excited to see her. However, that's not the only movie in her kitty, Angelina Jolie has also joined the Marvel Cinematic Universe with the movie called Eternals. And we know from her past Lara Croft acting prowess that how convincing she is in those powerful roles.
And speaking about power, Angelina Jolie gave us a power dress moment recently, at the Comic Con San Diego. The 44-year old actress looked super chic in her little longer black dress and with this she proved to us that simplicity is never out of vogue. Her one-shouldered dress might have looked pretty humble and understated but it was not quite everyone's cup of tea. The sharp slit on the bodice of her attire and at the back subtly added to the rip-roaring effect.
Angelina's dress was structured and figure-flattering. She teamed her black dress with spiky stilettos, which elevated the power dress game. The diva and a mother of six, kept the elegance alive by accessorising her look with light Cartier jewellery. She wore light Juste un Clou earrings and a Cactus de Cartier ring from the brand. The smoky kohl was beautifully balanced by a light pink lip shade and the impeccable ponytail wrapped up her avatar. Angelina Jolie was dressed to impress. Don't you think so too? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.