- 1 hr ago Priyanka Chopra Jonas Proves How Confidence Can Help You Rock Any Given Bold Attire
- 2 hrs ago Bella Hadid Makes A Bold Statement At Max Mara’s Show; Here’s How To Get This Look
- 2 hrs ago Mouni Roy Is A Picture Of Elegance In This White Belted Sari
- 2 hrs ago Be Careful What You Wish For! 8 Reasons Why Watching Porn Can Affect Your Relationships And Sex Life
- News To boost economic relations with Pakistan, China to open visa office in Peshawar
- Automobiles Benelli Leoncino 250 India Launch Expected Soon: Specs, Details & Price
- Sports Supreme Court allows TNCA to hold elections
- Movies Skinny Jennifer Aniston Was Asked To Further Lose 30 Pounds To Essay Rachel Green On Friends!
- Finance Airbnb Plans To Go Public In 2020
- Technology Google To Soon Launch Feature Phone With Assistant Support
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2020
- Travel How To Spend 3 Days In Goa: A Complete Travel Guide
Here we are with the highlights and wrap up of the day two collections from the Amazon India Fashion Week 2016, Spring-Summer. Oh my god! It was one hell of a ride last night. We bet you had a fabulous and fashionable ride with us to the journey of tennis inspired fashion by Anand Bhushan, vintage rose collection by Payal Pratap, 60's designs by Hemant and Nandita, pastel and neutral hues by Pratima Pandey, Bohemian inspiration by Tanvi Kedia, Victorian vampire by Samanth Chauhan, sublime ensemble of Dev R Nil and Ashish Soni's contemporary couture.
Let's have a quick revision and wrap up session for all the collections that was displayed yesterday at the runway of Amazon India Fashion Week, 2016.
The day started with the display of the collections by Pratima Pandey. Her designs consisted pastels and neutral hues of Sarees and Lehengas.
For Pratima Pande's Full Story Click Here
Tanvi Kedia's designs were indulged in Bohemian hues. The long skirts, with box blouses accompanied by Bohemian texture was gorgeous to look at.
For Tanvi Kedia's Full Story Click Here
Hemant And Nandita
Hemant and Nandita were third to dazzle the runway with their 60's magic collection. The retro inspired skirts and dresses with retro sunglasses were just thing to disco.
For Hemant and Nidhi's Full Story Click Here
Pallavi Mohan nailed the entire the runway, with her gorgeous sheer, transparent, see-through designs. She believes, her collections should be edgy yet easy, affordable yet stylish, and fashion forward
For Pallavi Mohan's Full Story Click Here
Anand Bhusan named his collection as DEUCE. It is because the entire presentation was tennis inspired. May be the next Wimbledon you can definitely opt for some of these.
For Anand Bhusan's Full Story Click Here
Dev R Nil
Dev R Nil surprised everyone with their sublime ensemble collection. The box blouses, high-waist pants, flared bottoms, definitely a thing to drool our eyes on.
For Dev R Nil's Full Story Click Here
Payal Pratap's Vintage Rose collection is something to die for. Oh my, my, the vintage rose embroidery, on a modern outfit was something very exotic. She created a lot of drama, emotion and femininity at the runway.
For Payal Pratap's Full Story Click Here
Samanth Chauhan's collection was raw, splendid and full of fierce and passion. Very much Victorian and Vamp featured collection. The runway was dazzled in red and white hues.
For Samanth Chauhan's Full Story Click Here
Ashish N Soni
Ashish Soni's were mostly contemporary in nature. Acid wash denim dresses, pleated formal dresses, embellished deep neck midi dress, were his thing to give us a moment of serendipity.
For Ashish Soni's Full Story Click Here
Also, don't miss out on our Day 3 live streaming here: Amazon Indian Fashion Week Live Updates