- 13 hrs ago Janhvi Kapoor Slays It In An All-Yellow Outfit Look; This Could Be Your New Party Look!
- 13 hrs ago What Is A DNA Vaccine? How Is It Different From Other Vaccine Types?
- 16 hrs ago From Genelia Deshmukh To Karisma Kapoor, The Patterned Outfits Of The Divas
- 17 hrs ago DISCOVERY+ ANNOUNCES COVERAGE OF BLUE ORIGIN'S SPACE LAUNCH
- Movies Hungama 2 Movie Review: Priyadarshan's Ensemble Comedy Will Make You Say 'Maa Hungama Tu Hi Bachaale'
- Sports India vs Sri Lanka ODI Series 2021: Full List of Award Winners, Records and Statistics
- Technology Best Discount Offers On 5G Smartphones During Amazon Prime Day Sale 2021
- Education NIOS Result 2021 10th 12th Declared, Check Link And Download Marksheet
- News Kisan Sansad passes resolution against APMC bypass act
- Finance RIL Q1 Profit At Rs. 12,200 Crore In Line With Street Estimates
- Automobiles Volkswagen Taigun India Launch Timeline Confirmed: Expected Price, Two Engine Options Available
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In August
Runaway, backstage, models, shutterbugs, designers and their splendid collections. Yesterday, we witnessed one of the grand events in the fashion industry - Amazon India Fashion Week Spring/Summer 2016. The show kickstarted with Sanjay Garg's collection. We spotted a lot of Indo-western touch in apparels. The night was grandeur and presentation were neat. Everything you need to make a first day show perfect. But if you've missed the highlights of yesterday? No problem. Take a look at our AIFW '16 first day wrap up here:
Sanjay Garg ushered the fashion show with his traditional jasmine flowers to bring a rural-esque feel to the evening.
Find out more on Sanjay Garg's collection here: Act 1, Scene 1 -- Sanjay Garg
Anavila Misra graced the fashion stage with her trademark hand-woven fabric.
Watch Anavila Misra's collection here: Ultra-fine Anavila Misra
Vaishali's Indo-western intricate designs were splendid.
Check out Vaishali's collection gallery here: A Tale Of Exquisite Desgins
Rabani and Rakha charmed the audiences with their ornate sarees
Find out more about their collection here: Rabani and Rakha's Fashion Bonanza
Kavita Bhartia surprised everyone with her charming ensembles
Click on the link to find out more about Kavita's collection: Design Savvy Kavita
Vineet Bahl ruled in classic style.
More on Vineet here: Vineet Bhal's collection highlights
Shivan and Naresh rocked the beach wear wardrobe.
Get to see their full gallery here: Shivan & Naresh-- Beach and Resort Wear
Also, don't miss out on our Day 2 live streaming here: Amazon India Fashion Week Live Updates