- 38 min ago Sonal Chauhan Looks Gorgeous In Her Red Anarkali Set; Find Out The Price of Her Outfit
- 1 hr ago Mouni Roy, Kriti Sanon, And Palak Tiwari Beckon Us To Add Fresh Stunning Black Pieces To Our Wardrobe
- 4 hrs ago International Yoga Day 2021: History, Theme And Significance Of This Day
- 23 hrs ago International Day Of Yoga 2021: 15 Easy Yoga Poses For Children
- Finance Small Finance Banks No Longer Offer 7% Rate On Fixed Deposits: Check New Rates Here
- News UN told 10,000 refugees fled to India, Thailand
- Movies Rahul Vaidya On His Wedding With Disha Parmar: Hope To Announce The Date Soon
- Technology Samsung Galaxy M21 Prime Edition To Launch As Galaxy M21 2021: What To Expect?
- Sports Dad was my best friend, guide, mentor: Jeev remembers Milkha Singh
- Education ICAI CA Admit Card 2021 July Session Released
- Automobiles Yamaha FZ-X Accessories Price List: Order Official Factory-Fitted Parts Online
- Travel Best Places To Visit In South India In August
Dua Lipa flaunted edgy retro look at the The Brits Awards and the singer not only won the Best British Female Solo Artist award but also the Best British Album. She made a powerful entry and speaking about her outfit for the special occasion, it was one of the most unique numbers. Well, not just her ensemble, her hairstyling, makeup, and jewellery game were also strong.
So, Dua Lipa wore a yellow and purple checkered off-shouldered dress, which reminded us of the 70s fashion sensibility. Her ensemble was designed by Lorenzo Posocco and it was accentuated by fuss-free flowy silhouette with a flowing floor-touching trail. The attire also had a lapel with asymmetrical hemline. The delicate purple lace trimmings enhanced her dress. Not just the dress, she made a strong case for sheer black stockings and lacy bondage-inspired sandals. It was a stunning attire.
Speaking about her jewellery, Dua Lipa gave her look a maximalist touch with a pearl choker with a diamond pendant and complementing pearl bangle. She also accessorised her look with stylish rings. The pink eye shadow upped her makeup look but the contouring done was equally awesome, and the brownish-orange lip shade totally inspired us. The high puffed bun with fringe detailing added an interesting dimension to her look. Kudos to her hairstylist! And hang on, zoom in and see the striking purple and glittery nail pant, which spruced up her look. Her nails were done by Michelle Humphrey.
So, what do you think about Dua Lipa's attire and look? Let us know that.
Picture Source: Instagram