- Movies Adithya Varma Twitter Review: Here’s What Audiences Feel About The Dhruv Vikram Starrer!
- Sports What does future hold for Klopp's first signing at Liverpool?
- News Karnataka bypolls: 165 candidates in fray, Congress, BJP both have 15 candidates
- Technology Samsung Galaxy A71 Renders Surfaces Online With A Quad-Camera Setup
- Finance CSB Bank IPO Opens On 22 November: Things To Know
- Travel 10 Honeymoon Destinations In India – Let The Honeymoon Begin!
- Automobiles Mumbai Traffic Police To Arrest Motorists With Unpaid Traffic Fines: Too Strict?
- Education Why World Children's Day Is Celebrated On November 20?
The vibrant and one of the most beautiful actresses in Bollywood, Adah Sharma looked fabulous at the launch event of Oppo F3 in Hyderabad. She looked enticing enough not to shove your eyes off her.
She was wearing an arctic blue dress with blue and white rectangular prints on the sides. The A-lined dress looks fabulous and radiant as Adah wears it with all her grace. The actress' skin tone is porcelain white and the bright coloured dress fits her seamlessly.
Undoubtedly, she is one of the prettiest young actresses of Bollywood right now and the dress looks more vibrant as Adah carries it with great elegance. We cannot complain anything about the dress. She looks absolutely perfect.
Talk about her hair? Well, she has already made it sensational with all her Twitter and Instagram posts. The intense red hair colour highlights on her hair strands have rocked her social media pages already and her multiple braid look for this event is just killing us.
Do you know what we think? We think it to be an inspiration from Khaleesi Daenerys Targaryen (Well... just Game of Thrones references). Not an impossible assumption though!
Unlike Khaleesi, Adah manages her hair to be kept around the left shoulder. As she might think, inspiration is okay, imitation isn't.
Whatever be the case, she looks amazing!
She blends the beauty of the dress and her sassy stances with a sporty look as she combines the outfit with a pair of white sneakers. We love them!
The white band watch she teams up with the dress looks perfectly compatible. The watch has stone studded around the dial and made her look illuminated.
We have never seen Adah wearing too much of jewellery offscreen; also for this time, she wears a pair of small ear studs that leaves no chance to complain.
Her manicured nails too look completely in place and so does her makeup. She has put on minimum makeup with brown eyeshadow for her eyelids and, of course, the baby pink lipstick that is worthy of flooring people on spot.
Her cat eye lenses make her irresistible. She truly looks mesmerising. Adah certainly is showering her 'adah' (charm) all over us.
She has completed her eye-do with a brush of mascara and she looks brilliant.
Of course, her gracious smile adds the 'tadka' to the 'daal'.