- Finance Sensex Slumps 220 Points As Coronavirus Jitters Continue
- News Kejriwal come out, talk to us: Protesters call upon Delhi CM; Police uses water canon
- Sports Pragyan Ojha keen to play overseas leagues
- Technology Realme X50 Pro 5G Is India's First Smartphone With ISRO's NaVIC Navigation Support
- Movies Varane Avashyamund Box Office 17 Days Worldwide Collections: Enter The 25-Crore Club!
- Automobiles New 2020 Honda Dio BS6 Launched In Bangalore: Prices Start At Rs 64,584
- Travel 8 Best Summer Beach Destinations In India
- Education Top 20 Universities In Emerging Economies University Rankings 2020
The overly gorgeous Gauri Khan is no more just a producer. The much-talented woman is getting versatile day-by-day. Arth, a restaurant in Mumbai got launched yesterday and this is Gauri's first design venture for a restaurant.
There were many stars present at the launch and the glamorous event turned out to be an amalgamation of different and awesome style files.
Have a look at who rocked their respective style files.
To be a supportive beau, Shahrukh Khan was present at the event. He flaunted the handsome look of his with a lot of swag. He wore an all-black formal attire and managed to look as dashing as ever.
Along with her father, Suhana came in support of her mother's design venture. She looked too hot in a red skin hugging dress and raised heels. She looked gorgeous.
Sonam Kapoor And Jacqueline
Sonam and her bestie, Jacqueline were also present at the restaurant launch. Both of them rocked their black look and Sonam flaunted her label, Rheson.
Alia wore a sexy spaghetti top and a pair of denims. Her pair of jeans was studded with tiny artificial flowers and she looked too ravishing in her style book.
Other celebrities at the event included Anil Kapoor, Farah Khan, Manish Malhotra, Malaika Arora, Amrita Arora, Siddharth Malhotra, Sushant Singh Rajput, Kriti Sanon, Karan Johar and many who sparkled the event with their ultra-stylish lookbooks.