- 9 min ago Thanks To Social Media, Andra Girl Reunites With Parents After 12 Long Years
- 1 hr ago Indo-Pak Lesbian Couple Slams TikTok For Removing Their Video: 'Rumours About Homophobia Are True'
- 1 hr ago Kriti Sanon Has Fashion Lessons For Those Who Want To Ace The Traditional Marathi Look
- 2 hrs ago Karisma Kapoor Gives Us Awe-worthy Moments With Her Ethnic And Western Outfits
- Movies Waheeda Rehman Slams Hyderabad Encounter: We Shouldn’t Be Allowed To Take Somebody’s Life
- News Kopardi rape case: Pro-Maratha outfit seeks speedy justice in
- Sports Champions League preview: Liverpool face tricky test at Salzburg
- Technology Massive Asteroid Approaching Earth At 44,172 Km/h; Should You Worry?
- Travel Northern India By Rail | A Five Day Circular Trip
- Finance Yes Bank Falls On Reports Of Jhunjhunwala Shelving Investment Plan In The Bank
- Automobiles Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
The most awaited dance themed Bollywood movie, Munna Michael is on a promotional spree before it hits the theatres. The lead pair and one of the lead actors Nawazuddin Siddique are seen at various events for the movie's promotion.
The trio was again spotted on the sets of a comedy television show, The Drama Company while three of them had dual looks each at the same show.
Tiger Shroff was seen in two looks, one black and one white. His look changes were quite simple. In one of the looks he wore a black shirt with denims and in another the shirt changed into a white one. We loved the monochrome shift in looks, making both look good.
Nidhhi looked pretty carrying two looks at the same event. In one she was looking angelic in white, wearing a white halter strapped dress with strapped heels. In another look, the newbie actress carried a yellow and cream coloured lehenga. Both her looks were amazing and we could not pick one of them to be the best.
The verstaile actor is not so famous for his style statement but at this promotional event, he styled like a pro. In this event, he wore a blue shirt with a shirt and in another he sported a stud look in a maroon tee and jeans, wearing the pair with a white jacket. Needless to say, his swag says it all.