- 22 min ago Ananya Panday And Other Divas Have Yellow Outfit Ideas For Different Occasions
- 4 hrs ago Daily Horoscope 11 December 2019
- 13 hrs ago This Viral Video Of Chimpanzee Carefully Washing A T-Shirt Will Leave You Surprised
- 13 hrs ago Man Eats 'Banana Art' Worth USD 120,000, Says He Isn't Sorry!
- News Pankaja Munde skips core committee meeting of Maharashtra BJP
- Movies Darbar Trailer To Hit The Online On Rajinikanth’s Birthday?
- Finance PAN-Aadhaar Linking Deadline Nears: Here's What To Do
- Sports Napoli sack Ancelotti despite progressing in Champions League
- Technology Amazon Headsets Fest Offers You Can Get On Headphones, Earphones, Truly Wireless Earbuds And More
- Travel 7 Beautiful Churches in India For The Perfect Christmas Holiday
- Automobiles Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
The fashionista Sonam Kapoor makes to the headlines once again and this time, with three more beautiful outfits. Sonam may not be in the mainstream newspapers but on the fashion blogs and magazine, boy! this lady rules.
Recently, Sonam gave us three stunning looks and man, there is no way we are not going to cover them,
The best part about Sonam Kapoor is that she never repeats a look. She may repeat a dress but her lookbooks are always versatile.
Earlier, Sonam was spotted in a sheer printed maxi dress from the label Zimmermann. Sonam The floral dress was accentuated with the use of fine silver jewellery. Sonam added an edgy silver necklace and earrings. She paired the look with metallic shade bellies and black leather handbag. Wasn't this lookbook a piece of cake?
Just take a maxi dress and accessorise it with silver jewellery.
Then Sonam went to look like a goth diva and she totally nailed the black lips and double buns look. Sonam paired a white shirt, a pair of culotte and a maxi jacket with a pair of brown sneakers. She finished the look with a choker necklace.
The last look of Sonam was simple and classy. She added a dress from the label Chola. The sweeping white dress was paired with a black choker necklace and a clutch. She finished the look with one of her braided hairstyles.
We are crushing over all three looks of Sonam here. What about you? Which look do you dig?