- News Entirely internal: India expresses reservation as EU lawmakers move Anti-CAA resolutions
- Movies Varane Avashyamund: The Official Teaser Wins The Hearts Of Netizens!
- Sports PBL 2020: Sindhu masterclass gives Hyderabad Hunters first win
- Technology Benefits Of Amazon Prime Subscription That You Probably Didn't Know
- Automobiles Fiat Stops Production Of 1.3-Litre Multijet Engine: The End Of The Road For India’s Favourite Diesel
- Travel 10 Most Popular Historical Places And Sites In Karnataka
- Finance Top 10 Recurring Deposits with Higher Interest Rates
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
We cannot ignore Selena Gomez' street style anymore. She is everything that we are not. She is sassy, sexy, sultry and superbly dressed, always.
Her street lookbooks are to die for. We are pretty sure that Bollywood fashionistas can learn something from her simple yet classy street style. Here we have Sonam who would overdo even a casual street look, and here we have Selena who brings grace and her own style but keeps it simple.
We have been drooling over Selena's street lookbooks for a long time and it's time to share our favourite looks of her with you guys. We are sure you'll love her too. Sit back and scroll down. Get ready to get smitten.
Now if your outfit looks like this, there is no way you're going unnoticed. The simplest way to make your street lookbook perfect. Here, Selena paired a white top and black leggings with a blue trench coat. The outfit was made unique with the help of a beanie and sunglasses.
Ragged But Royal
Who thought a ragged knitted sweater will pair so well with white wide-legged pants.
This innovative and raunchy combination of a denim skirt and a criss-cross black top! She paired with open toe knee-length shoes. Lovely! Isn't it?
Now, this is how your wear denim in monochrome. A denim overcoat paired with a matching pair of denim pants and a white sports bra. Hot? We think so.
Pep It Up The Right Way!
Here she pairs a grey crop top with black leggings and blue denim shirt. She amplifies the look by adding a heavy necklace.
Black Is Lovely!
A slip black midi dress paired with a black trench coat and black boots.
That's How Your Wear Chokers!
A satin plunging neckline top paired with black jeans and a black bag. And also, a black choker.
Sweater It Right!
Here, she tucks in a cutesy blue sweater in her wide-legged denims.
Beige Never Looked So Good!
Selena paired a turtleneck beige sweater with a dark brown skirt and white heels.
Black jumpsuit worn with a perfect attitude. And also, with black sunglasses and black heels.
A plunging neckline slip dress paired with a nautical-themed trench coat and a veil.