- News Explained: This day that year, when India hit Pakistan at Balakot
- Finance Best ELSS To Invest In India That Offered Upto 24% Return In 1-Year
- Movies Varane Avashyamund Box Office 17 Days Worldwide Collections: Enter The 25-Crore Club!
- Technology Best Samsung Smartphones Running Android 10 To Buy In India
- Sports Chelsea 0-3 Bayern Munich: Gnabry and Lewandowski push Blues to the brink
- Automobiles New 2020 Honda Dio BS6 Launched In Bangalore: Prices Start At Rs 64,584
- Travel 8 Best Summer Beach Destinations In India
- Education Top 20 Universities In Emerging Economies University Rankings 2020
Jayalalithaa was the supreme leader of Tamil Nadu -- the unbeaten, unabashed, unashamed. Tamil Nadu had gone through a lot since the demise of their leader, Jaya.
Amidst this commotion, Sasikala, the right hand of Jaya, emerged as someone who could potentially rule the state of Tamil Nadu. It's known that she shared a close relationship with Jayalalithaa. They were even living together.
But as going through their past pictures, it has come to our notice that they even shared acute knowledge of coordinated fashion. Their sarees, somehow, always matched. The colours, the patterns, etc. Sasikala was even seen wearing hairstyle same as Jaya.
Here, they are seen in dark coloured sarees. Jaya has worn a solid greenish brown saree while Sasikala is seen in ombre red and brown saree.
Again, their saree colours match. Sasikala is wearing a deep blue chiffon saree and Jaya is seen in a bluish grey saree.
Here, the ladies are seen donning different colours yet the pattern of their sarees is similar. Jaya is wearing a purple saree with a sleek border and Sasikala is wearing a brown saree with a sleek border.
Now they are actually blending in. Both the ladies have worn green saree.
Shades Of Green
While Jayalalithaa is seen in dark green saree with brown border, Sasikala is in turquoise green saree with no border.
What Is Coordinated Here?
Now you'll ask what is so coordinated here? No colour, no patterns. If you look close, you'll see Sasikala has worn the hairstyle as Jayalalithaa.