- 2 hrs ago Weekly Horoscope, 25 September To 01 October 2022, Check This Week Horoscope Prediction For All Zodiac Signs
- 4 hrs ago Daily Horoscope, 25 September 2022: Today's Horoscope Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- 14 hrs ago Navratri 2022 Day 5: Alia Bhatt To Ananya Panday, Green Navratri Outfit Inspirations From Bollywood Actresses
- 18 hrs ago International Daughters’ Day 2022: History, Significance And Quotes
- News International news brief: External interference won't be tolerated, says China on Taiwan
- Finance This Multibagger Chemical Company's Share Rallies 56% In 1 Month, Issues 1:1 Bonus Share
- Automobiles Royal Enfield Hunter 350 Vs TVS Ronin - Design, Features, Powertrain, Price & More
- Sports Mexico 1-0 Peru: Lozano nets late winner as El Tri ramp up World Cup preparations
- Technology Shopping This Festive Season? Check Out These Apps to Compare, Find Best Price for Your Product
- Movies Sanaya Irani, Rubina Dilaik, Divyanka & Other Actors Who Rejected Top Shows Like YRKKH, BALH 2 & Others
- Education IIT Bombay continues to remain the top choice for JEE Advanced 2022 toppers
- Travel Mount Cook: Highest Peak In New Zealand
Jayalalithaa was the supreme leader of Tamil Nadu -- the unbeaten, unabashed, unashamed. Tamil Nadu had gone through a lot since the demise of their leader, Jaya.
Amidst this commotion, Sasikala, the right hand of Jaya, emerged as someone who could potentially rule the state of Tamil Nadu. It's known that she shared a close relationship with Jayalalithaa. They were even living together.
But as going through their past pictures, it has come to our notice that they even shared acute knowledge of coordinated fashion. Their sarees, somehow, always matched. The colours, the patterns, etc. Sasikala was even seen wearing hairstyle same as Jaya.
Here, they are seen in dark coloured sarees. Jaya has worn a solid greenish brown saree while Sasikala is seen in ombre red and brown saree.
Again, their saree colours match. Sasikala is wearing a deep blue chiffon saree and Jaya is seen in a bluish grey saree.
Here, the ladies are seen donning different colours yet the pattern of their sarees is similar. Jaya is wearing a purple saree with a sleek border and Sasikala is wearing a brown saree with a sleek border.
Now they are actually blending in. Both the ladies have worn green saree.
Shades Of Green
While Jayalalithaa is seen in dark green saree with brown border, Sasikala is in turquoise green saree with no border.
What Is Coordinated Here?
Now you'll ask what is so coordinated here? No colour, no patterns. If you look close, you'll see Sasikala has worn the hairstyle as Jayalalithaa.
- lifeDesperate Attempt Of Sasikala To Be Jaya
- wellnessHere Are The Health Problems Sasikala Needs To Be Careful About While In Jail
- beyond loveWhat We Can Learn From The Relationship Between Jayalalithaa And Sasikala
- life8 Things To Know About Sasikala Natarajan
- bollywood wardrobeKangana Ranaut's Thalaivi Teaser Offers A Glimpse Of Jayalalithaa's Wardrobe
- wellnessThese Few Natural Ways Help Prevent Cardiac Arrest; Check It Out!
- wellnessHow Does A Cardiac Arrest Differ From A Heart Attack?
- womenLove For The Indian Drape: Actress Dushara Vijayan's Beautiful Saree Looks
- fashion trendsIN PICS: Deepika Padukone And Her All-Black Sequined Saree Ooze Elegance!
- fashion trendsPresident Droupadi Murmu Takes Oath In White Santali Saree: Know The Draping Style, History And Price
- bollywood wardrobeDisha Patani Looks Vivacious And Sensual In Pink Saree! [PICS]
- bollywood wardrobeGorgeous Sara Ali Khan Looks Charming In Her New Saree, See Her Latest Picture!