- 17 min ago Angad Bedi and Neha Dhupia's Outfits Remind Us Of Raj-Simran From Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge
- 1 hr ago You Need To Try These 11 Amazing Ways To Use Turmeric To Get Rid Of Pimples Right Now!
- 1 hr ago 8 Essential Ways To Strengthen Your Heart
- 1 hr ago Viral: Cats' Funny Reactions To Cat Filters On Their Owners' Faces Will Keep You LOLing All Day
- Technology WhatsApp Will Not Work On These iOS, Android, Windows Phone Devices From 2020
- Movies Kapil Sharma On His Newborn: Feeling Blessed; This Is The Best Day Of My Life
- News Young Artiste 2020, India’s largest national level talent competition calls for applications
- Sports Rumour Has It: Everton to open talks with Arsenal-linked Ancelotti
- Finance PC Jeweller Shares Sink 9% After Care Ratings Downgrades Its FD To CARE D FD
- Travel 7 Beautiful Churches in India For The Perfect Christmas Holiday
- Automobiles Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
New Year is for new fashion and veteran designer Ritu Kumar understands this quite well. This time, at Lakme Fashion Week Summer Resort 2017, Ritu wows the audiences with her brand new summer wardrobe.
While we were still in awe of Sanjukta Dutta, Ritu brings another line of jaw-dropping ensembles.
Ritu is known for her contributions to Indian fashion, but this time, the designer has featured a line of western ensembles -- quite unlikely of Ritu. We miss her trademark style, though.
In this collection, you'll get, all you need for the coming summer. Structured dresses, muted colour summer dresses, bright colour shorts, shoulder cutout tops, silk skirts are a few highlights of this collection.
The biggest eye catcher was the showstopper, Vaani Kapoor. Let's take a quick look at the show highlights...
Vaani Kapoor was a big surprise to the show. The actress walked with grace and utter confidence.
Vaani's Showstopper Dress
Vaani walked wearing a pair of beautiful floral separates. A high neck black zipper crafted with beautiful floral embroidery. The jacket was paired with a high-waisted silk skirt.
The Mesh Top Of Vaani
Apart from the beautiful floral separates, Vaani was also wearing a mesh top over a bra.
It seems like this trend is not going to fade away. Ritu pairs a white top with a high-waisted silk skirt.
The Cotton Separates
Printed sleeveless top paired with high-waisted white cotton pants.
Talk about boho vibes. Ritu adds bright prints to summer shorts and pairs it with white top.
A grey summer dress with cap sleeves paired with knee-high boots.
Ritu amplifies the look of a solid blue summer dress by adding a printed collar to it.