- 7 hrs ago A 12-Year-Old Colour-Blind Boy Gets Emotional After He Sees Colours For The First Time
- 10 hrs ago Hina Khan’s Mesmerising Blue Eye Make-up Is All You Need To Slay This Holiday Season
- 10 hrs ago Rasika Dugal's Black Outfit Can Easily Elevate Your Formal Look
- 12 hrs ago Instagram Beauty Trends Of The Week: Deepika Padukone, Ranveer Singh, Kareena Kapoor & More
- Movies Miss World 2019: Miss Jamaica Toni-Ann Singh Wins The Crown; India's Suman Rao Is The 2nd Runner Up!
- Sports West Indies built credibility with T20 performance against India, will be a force to reckon with during WC: Brian Lara
- Technology Micromax Revenue From Sales Fall 45% To Rs. 2,368.79 Crore In FY19: Report
- News CAB protest: Violence in WB; curfew relaxed in parts of Assam, Meghalaya
- Automobiles Volvo XC40 T4 R-Design Petrol Launched In India At Rs 39.90 Lakh, Ex-Showroom
- Finance RBI To Offer Liquidity Support Scheme For 24X7 Functionality Of Neft
- Travel How Christmas Is Celebrated In Different Parts Of India
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
Tarun Tahiliani brings his magic back to Lakme stage and we cannot wait to share the highlights with you. The most highlighting feature of the show was the showstopper and her dress.
The actress and model Padma Lakshmi walked for Tarun in a beautiful pink ensemble. This head turning ensemble comprises of a collared pink shirt and a beautiful pleated long pink skirt with embellished hem.
This time, his collection is about merging the two fashion elements: Indian and western. You'll come across a lot of bling. Shimmer sarees, off shoulder blouses, pleated skirts, suits, dhoti suits, dresses are a few ethnic wears you'll see.
Tarun has kept the tone of his collection soft and soothing. Colours are mostly pastel.