- 1 hr ago You Should Not Do These Things To Your Hair In Winters
- 2 hrs ago Osteoporosis Diet For Women: Foods To Eat & Foods To Avoid
- 3 hrs ago Human Coronavirus: An Outbreak Of New Viral Disease In China
- 5 hrs ago Shraddha Kapoor Opts For A Sassy Street-Style Outfit For Her Visit To Gurudwara Bangla Sahib
- Movies Mahesh Bhatt Remembers Parveen Babi On Her 15th Death Anniversary With A Couple Of Touching Tweets
- Sports ISL 2019-20: Bengaluru FC vs Odisha FC: Preview, Team News, Dream11, Fantasy Tips, Prediction, TV Info
- News Democratic Republic of Congo boat mishap: 15 dead, others missing
- Technology Vodafone Rs. 398, Rs. 558 Prepaid Plans Launched; Rs. 19 Plan Revised
- Automobiles MG ZS Electric SUV Registers 2,800 Units In Bookings Within 27 Days Of Unveil
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Jammu and Kashmir In 2020
- Finance How To Start Amul Ice Cream Parlor In India
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Why should we pay full attention to sartorial when you can pay half the attention to hairstyles? At the grand evening of 88th Academy Awards, we saw a quirky take on hairstyles.
While most of the time hairstyles go for a toss, this time at the Oscars, divas paid undivided attention to their hair. We have picked the best of Oscar hair for you guys. We highly recommend trying them out as soon as possible before it starts trending and gets boring.
So here goes... The Best Of Oscar Hair:
Daisey Ridley Intricate Upknots
Try something quirky and a bit out of the box. Something like Daisey's up dos?
Charlize Theron's Tight Bun
Accentuate a neatly tied bun with a side fringe.
Jennifer Lawrence Sleek Hair
How about an asymmetric sleek straightened hairdo?
Olivia Rocks With Intricate Hair Braids
How about complicated hair braids ensemble in a tight bun.
Rooney Mara's Chic Up Dos
Rooney knows how to draw attention to herself by wearing the right kind of hairstyle.
Go Wavy With Lady Gaga
Go for the 60s waves, like Marilyn Monroes.
Priyanka Chopra's Ponytail
Or, sport a modest ponytail like Priyanka's?
Sofia Vergera's Sleek Ponytail
Sofia's highlighted sleek low ponytail with mid-parting is just the hairstyle you need.
Olivia Munn's Tight Messy Bun
Highlight your sharp features by tying your hair in a low messy bun.
Jennifer Garner's Puffed Bun
In Bollywood, this kind of hairstyles is majorly sported by Deepika Padukone. Need a refreshing look? Go for a puffed bun.
Dramatic Waves Like Andra Day
Ponder over the love of 60s with Andra Day's Oscar hairdo.