- 8 hrs ago Calcium For Adults: Why You Need Calcium, Recommended Daily Intake And Food Sources
- 9 hrs ago Diwali 2019: This Diwali, We Have Compiled Modern Festive Wears For Discerning Men
- 9 hrs ago Congenital Insensitivity To Pain (CIP): Causes, Symptoms, Complications, Diagnosis And Treatment
- 9 hrs ago Let Sonam Kapoor Ahuja And Other Divas Inspire You To Dress Your Best For Mid-Week Party
- News Chandrayaan 2's orbiter DFSAR releases image of 'impact Craters' on lunar surface
- Movies Ujda Chaman Actor Sunny Singh Says That He Admires Bala Actor Ayushmann Khurrana
- Sports BCB boss smells conspiracy behind players' strike but says India tour on
- Technology Lava Z41, Android Go Smartphone Launched In India For Rs. 3,899
- Automobiles BS-IV Models Outselling BS-VI Models This Festive Season: Heavy Discounts Being Offered
- Travel Cruise Ship: A Floating Town Of Laid-Back People
- Finance 6 Pointers To Note When Buying Gold Coin
- Education Explore IBPS RRB Clerk Main Exam Analysis 2019
Why should we pay full attention to sartorial when you can pay half the attention to hairstyles? At the grand evening of 88th Academy Awards, we saw a quirky take on hairstyles.
While most of the time hairstyles go for a toss, this time at the Oscars, divas paid undivided attention to their hair. We have picked the best of Oscar hair for you guys. We highly recommend trying them out as soon as possible before it starts trending and gets boring.
So here goes... The Best Of Oscar Hair:
Daisey Ridley Intricate Upknots
Try something quirky and a bit out of the box. Something like Daisey's up dos?
Charlize Theron's Tight Bun
Accentuate a neatly tied bun with a side fringe.
Jennifer Lawrence Sleek Hair
How about an asymmetric sleek straightened hairdo?
Olivia Rocks With Intricate Hair Braids
How about complicated hair braids ensemble in a tight bun.
Rooney Mara's Chic Up Dos
Rooney knows how to draw attention to herself by wearing the right kind of hairstyle.
Go Wavy With Lady Gaga
Go for the 60s waves, like Marilyn Monroes.
Priyanka Chopra's Ponytail
Or, sport a modest ponytail like Priyanka's?
Sofia Vergera's Sleek Ponytail
Sofia's highlighted sleek low ponytail with mid-parting is just the hairstyle you need.
Olivia Munn's Tight Messy Bun
Highlight your sharp features by tying your hair in a low messy bun.
Jennifer Garner's Puffed Bun
In Bollywood, this kind of hairstyles is majorly sported by Deepika Padukone. Need a refreshing look? Go for a puffed bun.
Dramatic Waves Like Andra Day
Ponder over the love of 60s with Andra Day's Oscar hairdo.