- Sports India’s first Global Sports Injury Conclave held in Bengaluru
- Technology Amazon Great Indian Sale 2020: Massive Discounts on Budget Smartphones
- Movies Mohanlal's Ram: Prachi Tehlan's Character Is Revealed!
- News SC to hear Special Leave Petition filed by Nirbhaya's killer Pawan Kumar Gupta on Monday
- Finance Budget 2020: Halwa Ceremony On 20 January
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco BS-VI Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 3.81 Lakh
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
When there are Ryan Gosling and Leonardo Dicaprio present at the same venue at the same time, it is a hard luck for ladies to get all the sartorial attention.
Men's fashion amped up this time at Oscars. We noticed these Hollywood hotties stepping out of their comfortable tuxes and embracing prints. While the popular ones were still clinging to their black and white tuxedos, we saw many other sporting beautiful prints. Let's have a look at these hot men, shall we?
In white tuxedo.
In black tux.
In printed blazer.
Hey Girl! It's Ryan Gosling!
Ryan in a white shirt and black blazer.
In black tuxedo.
In black embellished blazer.
In grey blazer.
In navy blue two piece.
Well, the world is waiting to watch Leo win an Oscar. And Leo is dressed just rightly for that.
Jimmy Napes & Sam Smith
The tux brothers.
In chocolate brown two-piece suit.
In a crisp white suit.
Don't miss anything on Oscars here: Everything you need to know about Oscars Red Carpet Fashion