- 3 hrs ago 12 Types Of Roommates That One May Come Across And How To Deal With Them
- 9 hrs ago People With Lung Cancer Have A High Risk Of Depression
- 10 hrs ago Pati Patni Aur Woh Actress Bhumi Pednekar Raises Mercury Levels With Her Eclectic Fashion!
- 11 hrs ago Gita Jayanti 2019: Know The History, Date And Significance Of This Day
- Movies Nawazuddin Siddiqui’s 26 Year Old Sister Syama Tamshi Siddiqui Passes Away
- News Amid violence Jharkhand Assembly polls 2nd phase ended with 63.36% voters turnout
- Sports Manchester City 1-2 Manchester United: Rashford and Martial land big win for Solskjaer
- Technology OnePlus Exporting 5G Smartphones From India: Report
- Automobiles KTM 790 Adventure Showcased At India Bike Week Ahead Of 2020 Launch
- Finance Now 5,500 Railway Stations Have Free WiFi
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
- Travel A Brief Travel Guide For Solo Travellers To Conquer South India
When it comes to being chic, Nishka Lulla is your straight up answer. The designer's collection is all about elegance packed in soft hues.
Coming summer, you'll have a variety of beautiful ensembles and the credit goes to Nishka. On the day 4th of Lakme Fashion Week S/R 2017, Nishka presents a flattering collection and we are head over heels for it. Let's take a look through it, shall we?
The Slip Dress
Probably the first time we came across a slip dress this season. Nisha truly wowed us with this baby pink slip dress. Summer cocktails? Bring it on!
Presenting a lovely pair of printed separate. We believe like of Kangana Ranaut will adore this piece. A printed spaghetti strap bralet and a high-waisted skirt, who needs more?
Here, she channels a sporty vibe by adding a quarter sleeve high neck grey top with a combo of white shorts overshadowed by a frilled skirt.
The Tie-Up Top
A peppy take on tie-up tops. This all-white ensemble is all about summer.
Can this be more beautiful? We don't think so. A peterpan collar paired with printed dress and sheer sleeves.
A black satin top paired with white scallop hem shorts.
We Are Doubtful About This...
Although adding a trenchcoat dress with tulle skirt is an impressive decision but we are not sure about this. We will shy away from adding this to our summer wardrobe. What about you?
This ensemble is elegant, chic and impressive in every way. A strapless black bandeau top that comes with a massive cape paired with high-waisted tie-up white pants.
Satin Is Never Bad!
Just like an LBD, satin works for everyone just fine. And this piece is a reminder of that.