- 28 min ago International Aviation Day 2019: Significance Behind Celebrating This Day
- 54 min ago Deepika Padukone, Kangana Ranaut And Other Divas Have Wedding-Perfect Neckpieces For Us
- 1 hr ago 8 Myths About Live-In Relationships And Facts You Are Unsure About
- 8 hrs ago Daily Horoscope 07 December 2019
- Technology BSNL Revises Its Prepaid Plans With Reduced Validity
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
- Automobiles Husqvarna Svartpilen 250 & Vitpilen 250 Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- News Statue of Unity surpasses daily average footfall at Statue of Liberty
- Movies Most-Viewed Tamil Movies Of 2019 On OTT Platforms: Viswasam Tops The List!
- Sports Virat Kohli gets brutally honest with his batting: 'Young batsmen, don't watch'
- Finance SEBI Directs LIC, BoB And SBI To Reduce Stake In UTI AMC
- Travel A Brief Travel Guide For Solo Travellers To Conquer South India
Nimrat Kaur is not just a talented actress! She is a fashionista that keeps her style low-key and sophisticated and with Lakme Fashion Week S/R 2017, she is now a muse.
The actress walked the ramp for the label SVA. SVA is owned by designers Sonam and Paras Modi.
Needless to say, Nimrat looked beautiful. Her outfit was sure an eye candy. The designers have added an interesting feature to the blouse. A one-shoulder wrinkled fabric blouse comes with an extended dupatta.
A video posted by SVA By Sonam & Paras Modi (@svacouture) on
The high-waisted lehenga skirt is surely head-turning. The extravagant skirt comes with intricate embroidery.
We love how this look lends a regal touch to Nimrat.