- 5 min ago Eid ul-Fitr: Sania Mirza Flaunts A Dark Green Suit, Gives Us A Twinning Moment With Her Son; Pictures Inside!
- 1 hr ago Dare To Copy: Kartik Aaryan Flaunts Stylish Long Hair As He Sends Out Eid Wishes To Fans On Instagram
- 5 hrs ago Happy Birthday Madhuri Dixit: 5 Beautiful Ensembles Of The Diva To Keep You Ethnically-Inspired For Weddings
- 9 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 15 May 2021
- Technology Samsung Galaxy A22 5G, 4G Leak Leaves Nothing To Imagination; MediaTek SoCs, 15W Charging In Tow
- Movies Saba Ali Khan Shares A Beautiful Throwback Picture With Kareena Kapoor Khan, Soha Ali Khan And Inaaya Kemmu
- Finance Metal Stocks Are Soaring, Here Are 2 Solid Picks
- News Mucormycosis fungal infection symptoms: All you should know
- Sports Vincy Premier League 2021: Schedule, Teams, Squads, Timing in IST, Live Streaming Info, Key players
- Automobiles CFMoto 650MT BS6 Teased Ahead Of India Launch: Adventure Motorcycle Pre-Bookings Begin
- Education BITS Pilani Postpones BITSAT 2021 Exam And Extends Application Last Date
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Gujarat In May
Natalie Portman and Gal Gadot went for the classic maternity outfits at the red carpet of Golden Globes 2017. Both soon-to-be-moms looked gorgeous.
It's not easy to choose between these two pretty ladies as both were looking their best.
Both have nailed it. While pregnant Natalie Portman wore a chartreuse shaded outfit; on the other hand, pregnant Gal Gadot walked the red carpet wearing a black, white and silver gown that made the expectant mommy look more gorgeous.
Natalie looked beautiful in a Prada maternity gown that was midi-sleeved. The gown she wore had beautiful ornate embroidery on the hemlines.
Natalie teamed the outfit with diamond jewellery from Tiffany & Co. She wore a pair of fringe earrings and a Tiffany Archival bracelet. She wore bright pink lipstick with the outfit and kept her hair at the back, half tied.
Gal accessorized the lookbook with a statement necklace that made her look elegant. With minimalist makeup, Gal went for smokey eyeshadow and a nude lipstick. The Fast and Furious actress teamed the outfit with a pair of stilettos and a high ponytail.
Both the fashionistas looked amazingly hot and sizzling. What do you think? Who is looking better?