- 2 hrs ago Daily Horoscope, 03 December 2022: Today's Horoscope Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- 7 hrs ago 'AmTrue,' A Safe Menstrual Cup For Women, Was Awarded The International Glory Awards 2022
- 9 hrs ago New Treatment For Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Could Provide Lasting Relief Without Surgery
- 10 hrs ago Here Are Some Tips To Help You Achieve Natural-Looking And Fuller Eyebrows
- Finance Top 7 Govt-Owned Stocks That Hit Their New 52-Week High
- Movies Hit 2 Day 1 Box Office Collection: Adivi Sesh's HITverse Crime Thriller Begins On A Grand Note!
- Sports FIFA World Cup 2022: Cameroon vs Brazil: Brazil stunned by Cameroon, still top Group G after 1-0 loss
- News KCR's daughter Kavitha gets CBI summons in Delhi liquor scam
- Travel 7 Insane but True Things About Travel You Never Realized
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Sales Report November 2022 - Sales Up By 14.26%
- Technology Redmi 11A Could Soon Replace The Redmi 10A; Spotted On IMDA, TENAA
- Education IIT Placements 2022: 30 students bag packages over Rs 1 cr
Fashion enthusiasts love to keep a tab on who wore what at the award shows. This year MTV VMA 2022 witnessed some flamboyant, riskier styles promoted by stars!
From Taylor Swift, Lizzo to Blackpink members; the talented artists rocked the dazzling looks from the house of Jean Paul Gaultier, Oscar de la Renta, and more!
Here's a list of the 10 best-dressed celebs on the black carpet of MTV VMA 2022:
Taylor Swift in Oscar de la Renta
American singer-songwriter Tylor Swift pulled off this glittery short dress by ace designer Oscar de la Renta like a true diva! The semi-sheer body of the dress was generously glamorized with shimmer details. What's more? The strappy sandals matched the ensemble perfectly. And the red lips accentuated the whole silver shine look!
Lil Nas X in Harris Reed
Trust Lil Nas X to add a little drama when it comes to public appearances. The American rapper gave an outlandish vibe in a Harris Reed headdress and a feathered skirt. His choice of going bare-chested added to his sculptured body and jaunty outlook!
Lizzo in Jean Paul Gaultier
Voluminous is beautiful. American singer Lizzo looked chic in an exaggerated midnight blue gown by Jean Paul Gaultier. Her styling justified the whole glam diva attire with blue lips, stacks of gold hoops (even one on the lip too), and wet hair!
Sabrina Carpenter in Moschino
A floral outfit may be termed as ho-hum but not when it is artistically crafted like a Moschino number. American singer Sabrina Carpenter looked like a glam doll in this shimmery floral gown that featured some chic cut-outs (it worked like a figure-enhancing feature). She accentuated the glitzy gown and bang tresses with a Jennifer Behr headband!
Blackpink in Celine, Dior, Chanel, and Saint Laurent
The members of the South Korean girl band group Blackpink ensured to keep an individualistic touch to their black carpet look. The divas looked super glamorous in costumes designed by celebrated fashion houses like Dior, Celine, Chanel, and Saint Laurent.
Black on black is never common or boring when ensembles feature a stunning cut, shape, details, and silhouette!
Sofia Carson in Carolina Herrera
Sometimes perfection is rooted in minimalism. American Actress and singer Sophia rocked the Carolina Herrera gown that featured a daring plunging neckline and sleeves hood! With minimal makeup and matching jewelry studs; Sofia looked like a vision!
Conan Gray in Harris Reed
American Singer-songwriter broke all the gender-biased fashion norms by appearing in a white sheer overcoat and matching platforms. Fashion is all about celebrating who you are. Conan justified this fashion rule and how!
Becky G in Zuhair Murad
American singer Becky G looked stunning in this Zuhair Murad gown that was inspired by Tarot cards! The black carpet dress was crafted to utmost perfection and appeared like stained glass panels. And the side panel stitching of the dress was enough to raise the temperature around. With the red pouty lips and open tresses, the diva stole hearts at the music gala!
Dylan O'Brien in Bode
Actor Dylan O'Brien rocked the open-front floral suit that he teamed with a casual tank top. The multi-colored psychedelic blooming pattern looked eye-catchy and bold. With chain necklaces and black sunnies, Dylan hinted at a casual, carefree yet impressive look!
Jack Harlow in Hermès
American Rapper kept it super dapper with a brown Hermès leather suit. With minimal accessories like brown tinted sunglasses and formal shoes, the young singer looked uber cool!
- bollywood wardrobeKriti Sanon’s Striped Co-Ord Outfit Echoes Monochrome Style Loud And Clear, Pics!
- bollywood wardrobeNora Fatehi’s Black And White Gown Look Is All About Experimenting With Monochrome Trend, Pics!
- bollywood wardrobeMasaba Gupta’s Ranicore Saree Is All Things Sassy And Bossy, Pics!
- bollywood wardrobeShanaya Kapoor Aces The Daring Denim-On-Denim Look, Pics!
- bollywood wardrobeKriti Sanon’s Cut-Out Bodycon Ensemble Equals To Edgy Fashion, Pics!
- bollywood wardrobeKiara Advani’s Versace Denim Corset Outfit Is Perfect For Party Look, Pics!
- bollywood wardrobeKriti Sanon Gives The Bond Girl Vibes In A Thigh-High Slit Dress, Pics!
- women6 Jhumka Types To Accentuate Your Chosen Look
- bollywood wardrobeKareena Kapoor Khan Looks Resplendent In A Pastel Cape Lehenga, Pics!
- bollywood wardrobeMalaika Arora’s Edgy Jumpsuit Look Is Perfect For Experimenting With Monochrome Fashion, Pics!
- bollywood wardrobePriyanka Chopra’s Chikankari Pantsuit Is The Perfect Reflection Of Power Dressing With Traditional Artistry
- bollywood wardrobeKarisma Kapoor’s Floral Print Saree Look Reflects Classic Elegance, Pics!