- Technology Upcoming Vivo Smartphones Highly Anticipated To Launch in 2020
- News Jharkhand Assembly Election LIVE: Stage set for third phase polling today
- Movies Chhapaak: Aamir Khan And Alia Bhatt Are Moved By The Trailer Of Deepika Padukone’s Film
- Sports India Vs West Indies: Records created in Wankhede T20I; Virat Kohli, Rohit Sharma touch milestones
- Finance Facebook, Google No Longer In The List Of Top 10 Workplaces
- Travel 10 Best Places In India To Enjoy Christmas Vacation With Family
- Automobiles Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
There was a one of a kind event held in Bangalore this weekend. The event appeared to be a beauty pageant held for married and unmarried women within the state of Karnataka but it was so much more than that. It was a night filled with talented women with wits and beauty.
The event was started off with a ceremony where the lamp was lit by the little children who were involved in the supporting NGO. Followed by a ramp walk with all the stunning participants.
The finale also saw a talent round where every participant had the opportunity to put their skills on display.
The contestants had a round of putting their ideas and thoughts forth on various issues. The best part about the beauty pageant though was the perception of beauty.
Unlike most other pageants, this was definitely one of a kind since it gave acid attack victims an opportunity to share the stage with all the other contestants and create more awareness.
The Heler Skincare & Lifestyle Clinic made a humanitarian effort to support victims everywhere and heal the scars from within while healing the ones on the outside as well.
This event was definitely one of a kind and put the concept of beauty into perspective.